·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
At least you have good taste! :biggrin2:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Good god if she said no to that than she is a fuck up (sorry to say). But did you get insurance on it so if she said no you could return it.

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
I already did the whole marriage thing once. I was toooo young. (18) Learned by 24 and left lol

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
Holy shit!!!
I am glad she said yes! That is an ass load of cash for a mediocre Diamond!

Congrats!!!

·
Test tha rest, not Tha SS
TrailblazerSS
1,113 Posts
11k?!?!? You must've loved tha SHIZZNIT out of that woman--I bought my wife a $3500 one, and I felt THAT was too much:burp:.....guess one could say you dodged a bullet; it would have only gotten MORE expensive at the rate you were going--wow, $11k:doh:....thats a WHOLE LOT of mods for that piece of change....

·
Registered
2008 AWD 3SS
947 Posts
Idk if I would want a $14k ring. I wouldnt ever want to wear it lol

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
11k?!?!? You must've loved tha SHIZZNIT out of that woman--I bought my wife a $3500 one, and I felt THAT was too much:burp:.....guess one could say you dodged a bullet; it would have only gotten MORE expensive at the rate you were going--wow, $11k:doh:....thats a WHOLE LOT of mods for that piece of change....

She grew up basically poor so I wanted her to have something nice, WTF was I thinking!?

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
Why did you change your mind? And how far in to the engagement

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
good luck with sale... and idk why some of you guys are bitching about the $$, a decent engagement ring is big bucks now a days.
I wont disclose how much mine was... but it was in that ballpark

They say a man should spend 3 months worth pay

·
Premium Member
06 Black 3SS
1,489 Posts
Yikes, I always told myself i'd never spend more than 5k. And even that number makes me cringe LOL

1 - 20 of 93 Posts