Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been watching the forums for a while and I've seen lots of posts and pics of the specially-made to our bolt pattern 20" x 9" Snowflakes. They look great on our body style!

I saved up, and recently ordered a set off of the TBSSowners.com website, which listed the CHROME for $1,075.00, & free shipping. Great!

I placed the order and waited a day or two for a shipping confirmation email; nothing. I text Tony at his listed phone number, he replied that he had not been able to get into the website store to change increased prices due to the Pandemic; fair enough. But he didn't have chrome, only machine finished polished, but they were the price I paid @$1,075. OK, Great send 'em!..... Text a few more times and he finally got me a shipping confirmation and FedEx Tracking No. I track it immediately to find out almost as soon as the shipping confirmation had been issued, it was cancelled?

I text Tony, something like WTF? He was at dinner and would check on it....Next day he finds out that the company who makes the wheels and drop ships them had mis-cut 400 wheels!! They cancelled my order bc the dimensions were off!! HOLY F&^%K!!
Tony refunded my money right away - Good business; but DAAUM!! Now I got no new wheels, or anyone else, I guess?... He said that they took 8 months to produce the flawed batch :(

Anyone else having this issue?
Anyone else make Y Spoke Snowflake wheels for our bolt pattern in 9" width?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
nope one else makes em. we've all been waiting for some wheels. ive been waiting for over a year myself for a set of black wheels. kinda sucks lol

·
Registered
'07 3SS 2WD
230 Posts
Welcome to the "waiting on Y spokes" club.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts