Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a get together of some sort weekly with my TBSS brethen...im in LB. there is a spot on Bellflower Blvd and Spring St Starbucks. huge parking lots. cops are cool with people congregating as long as we are not doing funny car style burnouts! lol...anywho..

On Tuesday nights there are some ricers that meet there. it was my fave place to troll em in my tuned 6.0 F350 Diesel. Made lots of $$$ lol...they see a diesel truck and they think its slow...eh 725ft lbs of torque to the rear and 400rwhp is pretty quick on a roll race haha..:D

·
Registered
2007 1SS Black
30 Posts
I've been wanting to post the same thing here. I always see a bunch of events going on over in the Midwest or east coast, but nothing really for us west coast guys. I would love to see something get organized - I would definitely be in!

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well man lets get this going..if its just me and you. ill hit up the GM truck forums. i use to belong there when i had my LQ9 swapped Sierra.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
Tracy's was right in my back yard. Ah good times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i always passed by Tracys but never been in there.

·
Registered
TBSS,99,87,68camaros
501 Posts
i always passed by Tracys but never been in there.
It's a chill spot. Irish pub, good alcohol ratio on your drinks.

But regardless Condoms let us know. My schedule is crazy but I'm sure I can manage to show up a few times and bring some other TBSS's along.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we should do it Tuesday nights... i really like trolling the Ricer bois...you modded fellas would make a killing! lol.

i kinda burned my britches there..they all know me from my Diesel truck. so no more $$$ for me to take.

·
Registered
2007 1SS Black
30 Posts
Alright guys, are we gonna do this or what? My truck is in the shop for another two weeks, but I'm still down to meet up and put some faces to names...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lets do it next Tuesday night...

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nice meeting you sean!!!!!! im still dealing with trying to find a tow company for my parents...omg dood im so pissed at AAA

1 - 20 of 35 Posts