Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Celtics don't seem to be too impressed with the "next big thing" in Miami.
I'm wondering if LeBron may find that he misses Cleveland more than they will miss him.:basketball:

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
I'm flying to Boston in a week on a lil mini-vacation with Wifey so I'm looking to buy some Celtic-Bulls tics for Nov 5th (Friday).

There's nothing better than to watch a bunch of blk men sweating on each other with their coiled up snakes in their shorts!!!!!

Ok you reminded me as I need to go onto stubhub.com as earlier I got sidetracked.

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm headed up that way for Thanksgiving at my daughter and son-in-laws placeat North Dartmouth, JJ.
(I figured any kind of snake would wet your appetite):biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
Go Bulls and the heat are sucking it up pretty bad right now.... and the media said they will get more wins then the Bulls record season HA

·
Registered
06 Trailblazer SS
502 Posts
THUNDER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(yes I'm excited for the NBA season as a whole as well)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
yea i think they are gonna do good but they need to build chmistry..im not a fan of them tho..suns all the way until steve nash gets traded or retired

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
675 Posts
I'm a pretty big NBA fan, huge blazer fan! Portland won 50 games last year with the most injured team in the league and had one of the toughest schedules in league history... So with some healthy big men we should be a second round or confrence contender. In a tough game with phoenix at the moment...:popcorn3:

·
Registered
AWD 07 TrailblazerSS
954 Posts
yea i think they are gonna do good but they need to build chmistry..im not a fan of them tho..suns all the way until steve nash gets traded or retired
Agreed... Give them some time to figure out how to work together. If they figure it out, theyre gonna be pretty tough to beat. If they don't, then all this hype about the Heat was a bunch of BS.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
I'm a pretty big NBA fan, huge blazer fan! Portland won 50 games last year with the most injured team in the league and had one of the toughest schedules in league history... So with some healthy big men we should be a second round or confrence contender. In a tough game with phoenix at the moment...:popcorn3:
im sorry the tralblazers are gonna lose to phoenix haha..

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Number 17 coming.

Sorry, but, if you aren't hanging a Champion ship banner in the Fall, who cares?

·
Premium Member
'08 SRX V-6 AWD
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
95-87??? (Lowly Cavaliers defeat the much acclaimed Boston Celtics):fist:
Hoo Dat?? Hoo Dat a missin Dat LeBron James??
:burp:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
675 Posts
95-87??? (Lowly Cavaliers defeat the much acclaimed Boston Celtics):fist:
Hoo Dat?? Hoo Dat a missin Dat LeBron James??
:burp:
That's pretty good that Boston beats Miami and loses to the cavs the next night!:biggrin2: But the heat will have a good year, they just need to "gel" together... I still have Boston playing LA/OKC/POR in the finals...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,479 Posts
I guess it would just be mean to talk trash after the suns took a dump in the 4th quarter... But honestly I would give you odds that the suns won't make the playoffs this year. :bum:
haha i kno they get worse and worse...i have to agree im jus a loyal nash fan..fu*# i talk shit and they lose it in the 4th

1 - 16 of 16 Posts