Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just bought my tbss last week and ive been noticing little quirks here and there. one thing is the sunroof. the rear of the sunroof tilts up but then when i go the other way to fully open it wont go. sounds like it hits something and stops. any idea what it could be?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
510 Posts
Look up sunroof doctor and buy the parts they sell to fix it. They are 119.00$. I am about to tear into mine. The problem is little plastic clips that the sunroof slides on that break off and to replace them you have to replace the whole track. Sunroof doctor sends you instructions and there is also a diy either on here or trailvoy I forgot which. I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
@ BOOMER5814

Did you get yours fixed? I'm gonna order that kit as well. Wondering if you had any issues installing?

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS
510 Posts
Nope. not yet been too hot to mess with it lol. I've also got a few more things to do to my truck while the headliner is out as well, and don't want to start any of it until I can finish. The only issues that I have heard about is making sure you get it set just right or you can cause it to bind up and break the glass.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
8 Posts
I hear ya... was hoping to get my kit ordered and fixed this weekend, but the lake is calling my name. Def too hot to mess with. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts