Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's from a little old lady in Camarillo.

Four doors, silver, under 9K miles.

I know it's probably not the most desired of cars, but hey, did I mention low miles?

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny, Larry.

I could add to that, but I dont' the the ACLU would appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who bought the wrong car?

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It isn't mine, it's my in-law's, whose mother passed away, and I just want to help sell it.

Too bad, as they sold the '67 Mustang with 20K on it in 1988 due to things like vapor lock and bad brakes.

·
secret squirrel
TrailblazerSS
1,280 Posts
It isn't mine, it's my in-law's, whose mother passed away, and I just want to help sell it.

Too bad, as they sold the '67 Mustang with 20K on it in 1988 due to things like vapor lock and bad brakes.
dayum....
$$ on the 67 and the plymouth??

price may help....

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The '67 was sold back when she bought this one.

Looking around $2200 for the Plymouth, bearing in mind that the miles are very low (not driven since 2005, except around the block maybe 3x), and garage kept.

Get this, she would wax it with Pledge all the time...I cracked up when I heard about it, but hey, it's wax, right?

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still in the garage, and still for sale.

Or, trade for CTS-V (2009+...haha)

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,012 Posts
Those things can get 40mpg. They usually rust out before their first oil change though.

Good luck with the sale.:yay2:

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you.

No rust on this baby...not even close. I don't know if it's even seen rain.

Might even have the original air in the tires. I guess I could have it analyzed for ozone content.

BTW, I was in CO last week and gas was a full $1 cheaper a gallon than here...wtf?

·
Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
I'd rock the Horizon if it has A/C.

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd rock the Horizon if it has A/C.
It has A/C. My wife's family runs very hot...her mom keeps the house at 65-67 all year long...brrr.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Wow, If I had the cash, I would be on a plane NOW. Any pics of it? I'd love to own this thing!

·
'07 Trailblazer SS
591 Posts
Joke that car all you want to. Those cars love some boost.

There was one of these cars in Virginia Beach when I lived up there, back between 1998 and 2001. It was a legend in its own right. First time I saw it......I was like wtf. Two tone, dark gray and light gray.......red interior. It has some Autozone special chrome exhaust extensions coming out of the back. The car was making a little noise, honestly sounded like it was running a tad rough. The tag caught my attention next. In VA, a custom tag can only have 7 digits. His tag was MY48UR8. :D It had a small snail on it, but it was enough to give him well over 300whp.......which was greased f'n lightning in 1998, for a street car. He certainly lived up to his custom tag, he was chopping heads of Camaro and Mustang owners left and right. It was hilariously awesome.

Free bump. :D

·
Premium Member
2008 Imperial Blue
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's located about 45 miles from me, locked in the garage, in a retirement village ("grandma" called it God's waiting room).

If anyone is serious, I can take some pictures next time I'm out that way. I'll have to get a visitor's pass, and pull it out of the garage.

I think it needs a battery, as it hasn't been driven since 2005.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Dont do it for my sake. I was just curious. Like I said, if I didnt have other things going on, I would be really interested.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts