Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as title states. 1 3/4 grey/silver coated Kooks headers-used-roughly 12k miles

These will include NEW gaskets, NEW bolts as Kooks supplies, and used headers.

Reason for selling-I purchased 1 7/8ths headers for my new build. I plan on have these off Saturday, however I am out of town all next week (9/11 to 9/16) so if I dont get them pulled Saturday it will have to do it next weekend.

Will have pics soon, but headers are obviously used and have some scratches, but otherwise excelent condition.

The lowest price I have found them new is Maryland speed and they are $916.86 shipped (with jet hot sterling silver-which is what I beleive these have).

asking $775 shipped OBO

Thanks,
Jeremiah

·
Premium Member
06 TrailblazerSS
4,726 Posts
as title states. 1 3/4 grey/silver coated Kooks headers-used-roughly 12k miles

These will include NEW gaskets, NEW bolts as Kooks supplies, and used headers.

Reason for selling-I purchased 1 7/8ths headers for my new build. I plan on have these off Saturday, however I am out of town all next week (9/11 to 9/16) so if I dont get them pulled Saturday it will have to do it next weekend.

Will have pics soon, but headers are obviously used and have some scratches, but otherwise excelent condition.

The lowest price I have found them new is Maryland speed and they are $916.86 shipped (with jet hot sterling silver-which is what I beleive these have).

asking $775 shipped OBO

Thanks,
Jeremiah
does it come with y-pipe

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cool thanks!
I gotta get a pic of the new stuff (gaskets and bolts) thats included.

here's an underhood pic (its not current-but they look the same-lol)

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
I am somewhat interested but need to know the bottom dollar of what you will take?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Feel free to make an offer. I don't have them off just yet, and hope I can Saturday.
please keep in mind all hardware is new still sealed in the bags, only the headers are used. Most others I have seen for sale don't include gaskets or bolts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts