Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if there are any Dynatech reps or dealers here on this site?

Let me know as I'm looking at possibly buying a set.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
2007 TBSS AWD
31,502 Posts
They make a good header. Most around here tend to go with Kooks, ARH or SW headers though. Those are all in the same price range. IIRC the Dynatech have a 2.5" Y pipe like the SW headers while the Kooks and AREH have a 3" Y.

·
Premium Member
Bet you cant tell
6,480 Posts
They make a good header. Most around here tend to go with Kooks, ARH, SW and OBX headers though. Those are all in the same price range. IIRC the Dynatech have a 2.5" Y pipe like the SW headers while the Kooks and AREH have a 3" Y.
fixed :D

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
510 Posts
I actually left OBX out on purpose because they are NOT in the same price range and I would never run one of their products on any of my vehicles...but that is another story. :D
Not to mention their terrible customer service. They pick up the phone and say some completely different company.

We're a Dynatech dealer, we actually just got a whole dealer welcome packet in the mail Monday or Tuesday which I didn't have a chance to look through yet.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD - 3SS TBSS
2,617 Posts
Hopefully you can sell their headers & catted-Y for less than $1,495...

Not to mention their terrible customer service. They pick up the phone and say some completely different company.

We're a Dynatech dealer, we actually just got a whole dealer welcome packet in the mail Monday or Tuesday which I didn't have a chance to look through yet.

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sure it depends on the amount one buys from them. They do make a high quality header no doubt. I've owned a set....and yes they were expensive...purchased the high flow cat system plus ceramic coating. Lets just say I was knocking at $2K for the headers sfter shipping.

Would be nice to see someone sell them cheaper. I forgot the company that did the ceramic coating, but they did an awesome job on them. You could even pick out the finishing outcome of the ceramic coating finish/ color.

Who makes AREH headers?

Yeah, I looked at the OBX headers and would not stick that low quality header on my ride.

Jim

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
12,859 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure it depends on the amount one buys from them. They do make a high quality header no doubt. I've owned a set....and yes they were expensive...purchased the high flow cat system plus ceramic coating. Lets just say I was knocking at $2K for the headers sfter shipping.

Would be nice to see someone sell them cheaper. I forgot the company that did the ceramic coating, but they did an awesome job on them. You could even pick out the finishing outcome of the ceramic coating finish/ color.

Who makes AREH headers?

Yeah, I looked at the OBX headers and would not stick that low quality header on my ride.

Jim

Would be nice to see someone sell them cheaper. I forgot the company that did the ceramic coating, but they did an awesome job on them. You could even pick out the finishing outcome of the ceramic coating finish/ color. Answered::: It was Jet-Hot. I also used their Sterling Silver coating they offer! It does look really good.

Who makes ARH headers? (American Racing Headers) Found it!

Jim

1 - 9 of 9 Posts