Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont need a ticket fixed hahaha... I really could use a quick conversation with a MD cop... wont take more than 60 seconds of your time.

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
73 views and no replies or PMs? Dont be afraid, it will be really quick I promise.

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok for anyone able to help.. I need a cop in Laurel MD.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
Laurel isn't really Northern MD.... It's right off the beltway... Is it a MD specific question, or something else? I only ask because you say you dont need a ticket fixed.

·
Resident NIP
06 SS Trailblazer
4,326 Posts
I dont need a ticket fixed hahaha... I really could use a quick conversation with a MD cop... wont take more than 60 seconds of your time.
Are you lonely? I'll chat with you for 60 seconds... But it will cost your $4.99 for the first minute and $3.99 per minute after that. Gimme a call at 1-900-MRS-DUCK.

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Laurel isn't really Northern MD.... It's right off the beltway... Is it a MD specific question, or something else? I only ask because you say you dont need a ticket fixed.
No.. basically just got essentially robbed by a kid on ebay. I have all his info, once he got paid (not paypal of course) he decided maybe he didnt need to send my stuff. I was hoping somebody would call him and just 'scare' him into sending my stuff.... it seems petty, but it's burning me that I let him get me... Firgured a cop from MD could make the call. I was taking a shot anyways...

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What if he never had the stuff?
Honestly I think he did. He's just a fresh outta high school kid that's been iresponsible... and now that it's been so long said forget it. I have his address, telephone number, full name... everything. And he answered a few of my calls after he got the money and gave me a sob story.

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Nothing works like a pic of his front door emailed to him. It does wonders. Get a local guy to swing by and take a pic and send it to you.

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nothing works like a pic of his front door emailed to him. It does wonders. Get a local guy to swing by and take a pic and send it to you.
I like the way you think...

·
Premium Member
2007 Black TBSS
2,687 Posts
Works realy well on punk kids. No threats, just a visual of, I know where you live and maybe have been there.

Have also had friends stop by and talk to parents.

·
Resident Asshole!
2007 Tahoe
3,708 Posts
I could do it on my next trip up to Urbana or Ikea... Shoot me a pm with his info, I do have a black Hoe.... Which many of my GS friends claim to look like a Armored Govt Hoe that someone important would ride in... Tinted, all black, and shaved....

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,655 Posts
Did you try calling the local PD there yet? They might be williing to help you out, since it's fraudulent activity from someone in their town. Can't hurt to have them put a report in with the guys name on it. Technically since it's interstate it's a fed issue, but can't hurt, I don't think the FBI would give you the time of day over a small eBay purchase.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts