Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

Another stolen TBSS

5K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  ssam98 
#1 · (Edited)
My silver 07 TBSS was stolen on Monday. I didn't think these were that easy to steal? It was pretty brazen. I parked right next to my office complex in Dublin and it was taken between 12-5pm. If you see a silver TBSS w/ a TBSSowners.com sticker on the drivers side rear window and a corsa sport exhaust, it might be mine! It has chrome tubes on the side as well.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorry to hear ,but these will continue to disappear as long as we don't do anything to try and prevent it from happening. Mine stays in sight 99% of the time and in the garage overnight. Thieves are welcome to try their luck here....its a 50/50. They take my shit or ill blow their head off

#13 ·
Sorry this happened to ya, bro. Unfortunately contrary to what people believe, these trucks are pretty damn easy to steal. GM really screwed up on the theft prevention with these.

Mine was almost stolen a few months ago but they couldn't start it. Tried telling everyone to get a Ravelco, they'll never steal it...

#19 ·
man its getting crazy around the bay area with SS being jacked, do you guys even have a after market alarm or kill switch make it hard for those fvcker to take, but again if they have a tow truck your screw, getting kinda of scared of my SS she's stays outside in my ghetto hood hunter points havent had any issues yet....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.