Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just got a 06 TBSS AWD on Wednesday. It's got 105k on it - it's not perfect, but it's a fun daily driver and soon to be kid hauler.

I took it to the track on Wednesday as well - it went [email protected] with a pathetic 2.1 60'. It's got a cheap filter hanging off the end of the maf with the stock silencer in place - and that's all I can see. I'll fix that with a proper CAI shortly.

I'm sure it needs a plugs/wires and other things tended to - and it could have had regular in the tank........causing it to run on the low octane table. I did put 6 gallons of premium in it - so it had a half tank of probably 89 octane. I didn't even think to bring my HPT so I could scan it - but overall I'm happy with the new DD.

Attachments

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the site! Make sure you check your fluids (especially tranny) with 105k on there.
Thanks - I checked everything over. The trans must have been recently serviced (it was nice and red without any burnt smell) - and shifts nice. The oil is probably the typical used car lot variety and will be changed shortly.

·
Hooked on speed
06 Trailblazer SS
3,099 Posts
Welcome. I'm at 70 K miles in 5 1/2 years. Have fun with it.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC and hope you enjoy your TBSS. Bound to have some things wrong with over 100k but you probably got it at a good price.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts