Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I have been reading your forum here and there for over 6 months now. I have had mine anout 8 months I found 08 1ss 16k on it. Its 2wd and she is silver which I didnt want either at first but both have grown on me and is now my favorite color of them. I will try to get pictures up later, I am currently deployed so things are not so accessible. I have always wanted one and had been looking for 4 months before running across it.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC man and come back soon. I spent many a lovely nights and days at Ft. Stewart.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I stay inside the wire I am an aircraft mechanic so not half as dangerous as convoys but i will be safe none the less. I am hoping to Have exhaust, intake, lowering kit, tuned ecm:biggrin2::biggrin2: waiting for the install when I get home.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
182 Posts
Welcome! Hope to see you home safe very soon. If I were deployed again right now, I would be passing the days planning my mods when I got home. Let me know if you need anything brother and I will help you out if I can.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gears

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I stay inside the wire I am an aircraft mechanic so not half as dangerous as convoys but i will be safe none the less. I am hoping to Have exhaust, intake, lowering kit, tuned ecm:biggrin2::biggrin2: waiting for the install when I get home.
Thanks. were you the one that did the gear swap to 342? I may be hittin you up later its something I wanna do eventually.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts