Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope, not from Nevada, but I think running another mini-nats in vegas would be a cool idea. Hopefully I am not hitting on a sensitive topic, I don't know how the previous one went or why it hasn't been held in a while....but how about it??

I'd go to the TX meet but driving for an entire day to get there sounds crappy.

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Texas is going to be fuuunnn....and cheaper than Vegas for sure! LOL Just sayin ;)

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I'd do Vegas...This isn't a sensitive subject at all! I just think there was some misunderstanding on my part and I sort of acted like an asshole...which is typical if you know me at all!

I would love to do one, make it at SEMA time, make it earlier than SEMA, whatever!

·
MILFs dont drive minivans
07 TrailblazerSS
6,884 Posts
I'd do Vegas...This isn't a sensitive subject at all! I just think there was some misunderstanding on my part and I sort of acted like an asshole...which is typical if you know me at all!

I would love to do one, make it at SEMA time, make it earlier than SEMA, whatever!
What are u talking about? You're always such a peach

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
black 2006 tbss
1,064 Posts
Vegas for sure!

Strip pics, with strippers? Huh huh? Yea I know you like that sound of that!

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It has been a LONG time since I've been in Vegas...we should at least reserve a dyno or some track time. With that being said, we should try for cooler weather if possible. Maybe around a federal holiday to maximize the time we could spend f*n off. Ideas??

I also hate to start the idea and not be the one to plan something, but I don't have any contacts out there for hooking something up. Hopefully something will come of this though...looks like there is a bit of interest out there....

·
Premium Member
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anybody going to take this and run with it??

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,279 Posts
Anybody going to take this and run with it??
Wish I could, but I'm out of town more than I'm there as of late. I would suggest getting in contact with Garth at LEP and maybe trying to tie it into one of his bbq's at the shop that's he's starting to get back in the habit of hosting. As long as I'm in town I'll plan on attending with my little pickup...

·
Registered
420 Posts
Just buy mine and you would finally have a Fast TBSS:boff:

·
Registered
06 TrailblazerSS AWD
867 Posts
I would be down for sure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts