Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
06 Black TBSS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

I have a black 06 Trailblazer SS AWD that I have had for about a year now. I have just barely done anything to it at all yet. PCM trans cooler, big 3 power cable kit,& weathertech mats is all at this time.

I hope to do the e fans very soon though. I desperately need to put in a different deck very soon, as this one sucks, so that's on the list too.

It seems like since I bought this truck, every ss I see is black aside from a pair of red one ones and a white one in town with a cow catcher on the front. Do those belong to any of you guys?

-Dane

·
Registered
06 Black TBSS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just south of Colorado Springs. Is that your K5? I have one of those as well!

-Dane

·
Registered
06 Black TBSS
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Ien, I think I saw your ss, a couple months ago when I was up there hitting up a couple junkyards. I remember the stripes. Unfortunately, I was in a buddy's CTSV.

-Dane

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,212 Posts
Thanks Ien, I think I saw your ss, a couple months ago when I was up there hitting up a couple junkyards. I remember the stripes. Unfortunately, I was in a buddy's CTSV.

-Dane

Oh nice! I took them off already. I'm going to post it here soon but I'm trying to get a meet/greet/cruise together (even though they fail miserably here) but I have like 12 TBSS ready. I think September 27th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
SSlow & high!
TrailblazerSS
2,256 Posts
Welcome from Bear, DE! :cheers1:

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome from SC and happy modding.

·
Registered
2008 TBSS Red Jewel RWD
765 Posts
Welcome from Florida ... Black TBSS are faster

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Yeah nothing wrong with Black unless you leave it out in the hot sun all day! :bum:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts