Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CAMMED AND SLAMMED
06 TBSS
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year the guys over at Performancetrucks.net started a get together in Jackson and It really was a great turn out. We met up at a local car show and then grabbed a bite to eat and went out for some racing. From the looks of things we have a bigger list of who is coming this year. I hope some of you local guys around LA, Bama and TN could make plans to come down and rep for the TBSS's. My brother Chris(lownslo06) is kind of putting things together. You can PM either on of us for hotel accom. and we would be glad to get you guys all together in the same hotel. Sould be lots of fun hanging out and getting to know everyone. Below is a link to the PT.net thread about the GTG.

Thanks,
Clint

http://performancetrucks.net/forums/showthread.php?t=466446

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
I'm here and hopefully ticketmaster86 and escalarado will make it from LA too! So post up if you are interested and We can give ya some info on the plans!:cheers1:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS 2008
821 Posts
Any interest in ya'll coming down to the coast afterwards for Cruisin' the Coast the whole next week in Biloxi/Gulfport?

·
Registered
Truck its a Chevy
265 Posts
yep ill hopefully be staying in the mariott with our local guys!!!! Tons of fast cars and stuff!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts