Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black TBSS, dirty front wheels. looked and sounded stock. Hope ya see this. I am TDY for a few months and I have seen nothing but imports(I'm trying my hardest not to refer to everything as "rice"). Would be nice to shoot the shit with some domestic car ppl.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
I miss that place. If you go to the Horse & Cow bar and you run into a bouncer there named T.C. tell him Doug from oklahoma said hello. I was there on a TDY. It was awesome.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My first time here. Word on the street is, the entertainment is near as "quality", since the drinking age is 21 now... Will have to check out said bar... along with the rest of them haha

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
106 Posts
I was there for 5 months on uncle sugar's dime. I'm sure you'll make it to all the popular places. Just all those cars sitting outside of the massage parlors are not there for a back rub... oh, if you take your buddy to the said massage parlor and break out the lounge chairs and coolers while your home boy is inside mama san will run your ass off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.