Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts
This will be my boat starting next weekend...for 5 days :)

Discussion starter · #62 ·
Rear Stateroom:

Head with shower:

Discussion starter · #63 ·
This is her after the sea trial:

Discussion starter · #65 ·
This will be my boat starting next weekend...for 5 days :)

Wifey and I cruise twice a year...we actually went on a cruise earlier this year...however, this purchase changes our cruise ship to our cruiser.

Reactions: gldelox
Very nice Toys man!

Discussion starter · #68 ·
love em all man! The boat could use some fishing poles. but other than that you're living the dream!
Ahhh...the beauty about her is that you can remove the rear seating (U-Shaped lounge), which of course makes more fishing room. Plus I am looking at storage brackets for my scuba tanks. I appreciate the comment about living the dream...taken me 46+ years to get to this moment. Once I retire (three years from now...(fingers crossed)), I will be living (at least) my dream.

Thanks for your response.

Reactions: Macsauce92
Hey BMN, looks like we have a couple of the same dreams. Scuba sounds awesome. i am far from my dreams but I am still young! no problem, your toys are awesome its nice to see someone who knows how to spend their money!

Discussion starter · #72 · (Edited)
Hey BMN, looks like we have a couple of the same dreams. Scuba sounds awesome. i am far from my dreams but I am still young! no problem, your toys are awesome its nice to see someone who knows how to spend their money!
I was certified back in 1996, got hooked and became a Dive Master. I haven't dove in years, but have enough gear for 4 people. Double aluminum tanks for my deep dives and three steel tanks for my beach/shallow dives. I even have a dry suit for those cold and deep dives. Trust me, it took years to make me wiser when it comes to money, especially when my career pays well. If I don't have the cash or can't pay it off within three years, I do not buy it, minus the house of course.

Stick with your dreams. Live your life thinking the following: If you were on your death bed, ask yourself, did you do everything you wanted to do in life...and if you answer no, the only person you can blame is yourself, but then again at that point it is too late. So think about it now.

Reactions: Macsauce92
Discussion starter · #73 ·
Boat was delivered on April 10, 2015. I received alot of new items from the dealer...new spotlight, Halon tank, and new coast guard equipment (flares, 12 vests, etc). Received her with a full tank of gas...thank god!

Anyhoot, she is a blast to drive, still a little chilly here on Long Island for boating, but love taking her out.

She has been officially named...has to do with my career and being ready to retire. Whatcha think?

Discussion starter · #76 ·
where on long island are you? im on long island also in glen cove!:cheers1::cheers1:
Sorry, haven't been here in a while. I am in Babylon Village and also New Hyde Park Village.

Discussion starter · #77 · (Edited)
I thought I would update my thread. I participated in Waterfest 2015, which is the Volkswagen Audi Group national car show (which includes Porsche, Lamborghini and the rest of the manufacturers included in that group). However, the majority is Audi and Volkswagen.

I always place in this show, so I wanted to wow the judges this year with additional mods.

Here is MonSoonHell now. I know that not everyone will care for the major mod installed this year, but for shows fortunately or unfortunately, it is needed to place. The competition was tougher this year, as I was competing with two R8s. But MonSoonHell came through again.

This is in my trunk now...

This is the controller for the AccuAir and the pressure gauge fits nicely in the hinge portion of the center console.

By the way, the pictures shown are parked mode. I do not drive her like that. When the car is started, she rises back to driving height. I kept her like she was on the STaSIS springs. I can raise her on the fly with the controller. The presets 1 - low cruise, 2 - driving height and 3 - raises her about 2/3 inches for deep dips and steep driveways.

There is a youtube video of this system..if you enjoy TheSmokingTire with Matt, you will enjoy this review of the system..here is a link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTrupjf-QFQ

More mods below..

Discussion starter · #78 · (Edited)
I also installed a larger supercharger intercooler made by AMS Alpha.

Reservoir for the system...

This system keeps the supercharger 20 degrees cooler than the motor. And with the summer we are having this year, this system is needed.

Reactions: pwrplnt1
Clean Audi, you've added some nice touches. How's that AccuAir system ride during normal driving?

I like the concave form of the Niche's but they're a bit to "meshy" for my taste, would prefer to see a simple spoke design with the same concave.

Nice ride for sure!

61 - 80 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.