Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I really think a set of 22x9.50 American Racing RTS' in Black would look pretty bitchin on the turbo truck. Anyone have these wheels and have pictures or thoughts on them? Seems like a lot of people who go aftermarket wheels end up wanting to go back to stock, why?

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
Not sure if American racing makes them anymore for our trucks, I was unable to find them. So I end up with some that look like them and love them. I wont be going back to stock if anything another aftermarket set

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those 20's or 22's? Who makes them?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
those are 20s. MT Pockets has the 22 inch rts on his truck hes selling also. look under members rides section under tbssonwers meet you can see pics of them there.

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
mine are 20's , the brand is MCI. I know I never heard of them either. They weigh same as stock wheels

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Them RTS 22x9.5 rims that are CHROMED are discontinued but they still make or have the Black ones.

I have the chrome ones which are discontinued. I don't really like 22's on my ss even though many love them on there, lol. Its a white thang i guess.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Not sure if American racing makes them anymore for our trucks, I was unable to find them. So I end up with some that look like them and love them. I wont be going back to stock if anything another aftermarket set

why is your SS emblem upside down?

·
Registered
BLK 06 TBSS
531 Posts
son-of-a-bitch.. I didnt notice it but thanks for pointing out I got bad deal. When I bought truck it wasnt totally clean, so when I get it home I realize door as been worked on. So look like they just reinstalled the emblem upside down...I hate fucking dealers

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. Thanks for the info. Now I just need to find a super discounted blowout price on the discontinued black ones....

·
Registered
06 TBSS 2wd
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice. You sell your RTS's yet?

·
Premium Member
2006 TBSS
1,061 Posts
I just found out this week that they discontinued the RTS. They sell almost the exact wheel by Sportmax 945 (something like that). They also go by Primax. I had a set and the bastards corroded after getting stuck in one snow storm.
________
DEPAKOTE LAWYER

1 - 15 of 15 Posts