Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Ya I saw that on the news last night, they are heroes for sure he would of died without their help.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
That gave me the chills to watch. Sometimes I feel there is hope for humanity. It's a rarity to see one person go out of their way to help another, and almost a dozen came together to help the guy out.

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
That gave me the chills to watch. Sometimes I feel there is hope for humanity. It's a rarity to see one person go out of their way to help another, and almost a dozen came together to help the guy out.
Very true, except for the turd in the suit. He just watched and I bet he is the person who ran over the motorcyclist.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,887 Posts
Very true, except for the turd in the suit. He just watched and I bet he is the person who ran over the motorcyclist.
:rofl:

I wonder if it hadn't been for that guy telling everyone to lift the car up if this would have turned out the same. A lot of times people tend to just watch in shock & awe when they see things like this happen.

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts
If I had run the guy over, you would only need two people to move the truck out of the way...

SEE WHAT I DID THERE!?!?

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
It is really good when people come together to help a fellow human being.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.