Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a big UFC fan so I thought I would see what you guys think. My vote goes Brock:popcorn3:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
I say Brock because he is a beast,but Cain has some serious martial arts skills and endurance.
Should be a good fight:cheers1:

·
Registered
2007 TrailblazerSS
130 Posts
I say Brock, he's a monster and fast.

·
Registered
97 ws6
838 Posts
I say brock. He actually impressed me with the inhumane beating he took and came through with a smile on his face. I dont know much about cane but he looks like he has some major skill and knockout power.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
360 Posts
Brock man.. Cain can sit there and beat on brock all night until he dies, and brock will take it, and then release it all right back to cain..

Brock can take a beating, and he will take one from cain, but Brock will rise.

/thread lol

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts
I am praying to god that Cain kicks the shit out of brock.... I hate to see such a wonderful sport have such a POS holding the title .... Brock needs his ass kicked bad.....

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts
Cain and brock have basically the same wrestling pedigree .....

I say brock. He actually impressed me with the inhumane beating he took and came through with a smile on his face. I dont know much about cane but he looks like he has some major skill and knockout power.

·
Premium Member
2006 2wd TBSS
1,538 Posts
I like Cain, but I think Brock is gonna take him...

·
Premium Member
07 AWD TBSS
4,581 Posts
I agree with most of you that are rooting for cain but thinking lesnar is going to win.... If there was a role model for young men wanting to get into the MMA or martial arts in general ...I would not want lesnar as the heavyweight title holder ....I would want Cain or Shain carwin , randy couture etc ...these guy's represent the MMA world way better than a lesnar ..... I hope we are all wrong here and cain rocks lesnar and gets the big W.

·
Banned
Supercharged TBSS
1,940 Posts
Brock is gonna whoop his ass. i already put a g on brock.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts