1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took it out yesterday
Work perfect and looks very good.
NOTE: you will have to reprogram the TR-7 to be able to watch movies while driving.

I took a video also if yall want to see it working.

$300 shipped
Comes with the remote, and video bypass. It has an axcess onstar box but i dont think it worked. Anyway the radio works flawlessly

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ive got the same HU in my ss. Looks nice, plays everything you could imagine. Except I paid around 1,000$ for mine a couple years ago :) good price. GLWS sir!

Side note: Ive had this radio in 2 different vehicles and I never had to re-program the PAC TR-7. It just goes by what wires you use. You can look up the install on there website. www.PAC-audio.com

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really?
I sold one about a year ago threw ebay and of course the guy could not watch video while driving so he opened a case and of course i had to give him his money back. I got it to the house and i couldnt watch video untill i reprogrammed the TR-7.
Well if yall cant watch video, just reprogram the TR-7

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah, originally had it in a 2001 ford explorer. Sold that got a lease. Then bought the ss, threw it in there an didn't have to program anything.

·
Registered
2007 TBSS 3SS
525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You will need a module for steering wheel controls

It has RCA outs for another screen. It has RCA inputs, that's where i hooked up my iPhone and watched movies on the radio and the kids would be watching a DVD on the back screens. So you can watch two different movies. You can hook up a back up camera and for about $100 you can have navigation and Bluetooth. Just look up NVE-P1 on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Nice unit for that price.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts