Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2006 Trailblazer SS
178 Posts
I have never found one of those that fits my hands... Just don't understand.....my fingers just start hurting the moment I pick one up. If I put it down, all good... :)

·
TBSS Fleet Owner
'07 TBSS
13,611 Posts
I had a PC myself. It did a great job but give you a workout. I just wanted something smoother.
Nice!!!

I have a PC too and it IS a workout. Post up how this one compares...I may just have to invest in one myself. :)

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts
Awesome Rich! I have the Cyclo polisher and its great to use. Very little vibration too.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tab if you make it back here... I got a chance to use the Rupes today. I'm not really doing anything that requires paint correction and have only used it to apply Adams liquid paint sealant so I really can't comment on its correcting ability, although I'm reasonably sure it should outperform the Porter Cable.

But as far as usability I highly recommend you retire the Porter Cable to the bedroom. The Rupus hardly vibrates at all and I used it one handed 90% of the time either by the handle where the trigger is or just holding the body above the buffer pad. Doing the same task with the Porter-Cable my fingers would have been asleep.

It truly was a pleasure to use.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Squirrely AWD
08 AWD TBSS
86 Posts
I've had many polishers. That Rupes is great, my friends loves his. Ive switched to the
Cyclo like Scott. The thing is badass, also looks old school. lol

·
Administrator
2006 TBSS 3SS
17,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well today its going to get used. I have new paint on hood bumpers and front fenders where they blended the silver. Its been 3 months as of yesterday. So hood and fenders is going to get paint correction and then entire truck a coat of LPS and then patriot wax. I just stripped washed it and dried it off. Taking a break and then going to drag this bad boy out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts