Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 trailblazer ss
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those running the alky control kits how did u guys run the kit what placement for the pump and the controller? Im running the style with the custom coolant tank any pics or input would be great thanks guys

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
I mounted my pump in the passenger front wheel well on the frame about as far forward towards the bumper as I could get it so the wheel wouldn't rub on the pump or lines. The gain controller I mounted to the left of the 2 12V cigarette lighters. The PAC will fit easily behind the glove box.

I've got some pics on my computer I can upload tonight.
Where is your tank mounted?

·
Registered
2007 trailblazer ss
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much for ur input I have the coolant tank combo for the meth so the tank will be where the coolant tank is.

·
moar cowbell
Trailblazer
6,426 Posts
here ya go boss...

I mounted the pump to the little "shelf" on the front cross member

here's a shot of the tank I used, as well as the nozzle placement

I mounted the controller in the center console...

and the module(?) behind the dash on the drivers side. There is a removable panel there that gives me super easy access should I have to mess with anything.

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
The Coolant Tank Kit is designed with hose lengths to mount the pump on the frame rail behind the brake duct on the passenger side. All of the controllers can be mounted behind the glove box for easy access. An ethernet cable extension puts the handheld controller anywhere you want it.

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
I had to mount my pump up high enough so the tire wouldnt rub on the pump.
The other pic has the gain controller and you can see the 2 LED's, one for activation (left) and 1 for the low-level sensor (right)

·
The Master Baiter
TrailblazerSS
5,414 Posts
Tim....You have black hoses.....Where did you get those, because Julio doesnt have Black?
When you call Julio to order your kit, tell him you want Joe's custom Boost Reference kit with the mini-overflow tank. That hose you see there came with my kit my TVS brother. :cheers1:

·
Registered
2007 trailblazer ss
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys for all ur input and pictures it will help a great deal when i go to install the kit.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts