Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a complete meth kit that I purchased off of Jeremiah (gtpss) I was planning on going sc with meth but have decided to go turbo instead with e85. I purchased this from him when he parted out his Tbss and never installed it. I'm only asking what I paid for it which is $600 plus shipping. I would like this gone tho so I will entertain reasonable offer. Thanks for looking

Frank

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Im in need of an alky kit, cant remember what one Matt told me to get. Been trying to follow all of his advice on cam, springs, turbos, etc. So if you could explain maybe the benefits of this one over the others and maybe the differances between them all - including things others may have this doesnt (may not be needed) it may sway my opinion one way or the other.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I am not the one to ask about the differences between this and say Devils own or snow. I also have not ran any meth kit personally. I just did some research on the forum and talked to a few other members and decided to give this one a shot. I know this isn't the answer you probably want from a seller but I want to be honest and hopefully someone more knowledgeable can chime in and give you some better direction.

Frank

1 - 4 of 4 Posts