Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 TrailblazerSS
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 w/OEM rear air leveling system issues that rear isn't level. System works as it should except being about 1/2-3/4 difference side to side. I can adjust driver-side and TBSS goes up/down but other side when moving sensor does nothing. Any GM techs here have diagnosis along with wiring diagram on how to check system? And no I'm not converting to springs. I like original! DM and can provide email for diagrams, etc.

thanks

·
Premium Member
Sold
5,884 Posts
They are finicky at best. What I found was that moving one side a little and wait for it to self adjust. Take it out for a ride and let it settle in. It took a few attempts but I finally got mine settled in at 30.5" all the way around after about 5 adjustments. This was with front drop spindles and an adjustable rear panhard bar to get that low.

But if yours is completely on responsive on one side not really sure of the wiring. Maybe hit up Tony (norcalss) on this forum.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
142 Posts
I had the same problem and it also would totally leak down in two days. I solved the problem by replacing the air bags with springs and new shocks. It's about a two hour job.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts