Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've listed this up several times, and had LOTS of interested. I was never really in a position to sell them until NOW since they are off the motor and ready to go. Pics taken literally straight off after pulling the package.

COmes with everything pictured (and NEW timing chain-not pictured). 07+ guys will need to buy a 3 bolt cam sprocket (bolts included). At minimum you will need new oil O ring, head gaskets and head bolts along with the sprocket in order to instal.

Total under 15k miles. Dynoed at 414/400ish (dont remember the exact TQ), dyno with restrictive CAI and conservative dyno at IPS in Columbus OH.
430+AWHP with 4in FWI wouldve been easily possible.

Asking $1600+SH+fees. $1550 picked up in Columbus OH (pickup available NOW, via girlfriend) Other wise they will not ship until I get back to COlumbus on 8-15-11.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
523 Posts
Damn that's a good price! If you still have these available on the 19th I may take them off your hands! But at that price I doubt you will.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn that's a good price! If you still have these available on the 19th I may take them off your hands! But at that price I doubt you will.
Thanks! I have listed them up previously for $1800+ and got several offers that didn't materialize at $1600+ so I figured roll it out at $1600 so it sells quick!

Thanks,
Jeremiah

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are what the heads have, copied from pcmfor less website as its their package installed by them :) :
This kit includes .650 lift double valve springs, Viton seals, Hardened pushrods, retainers, seats, and locks. Does not include new chain * Recommended for vehicles with more than 20K miles*. 2007 + kits also include new chain damper, cam bolts, and 3 bolt cam sprocket

heads are these:
http://advancedinduction.com/LSX/AiLSx226ccGMLS2Head.php

They ARE milled to take compression to ~11.1 to 1.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Great 243s there.
Ive been happy with them. But don't need a H/C LS2 and a fully built 416 stroker. Just trying to recoupe some funds now.

All PMs replied. Sorry guys I will not separate! There has been way to much interest, and would like for someone to enjoy this package as I have. But at a MUCH lower price than I paid!!!!!!

·
Registered
06 2WD TrailblazerSS
90 Posts
IF you separate I'd be interested in the cam. Id REALLY like the whole package but I'm in the middle of trying to buy a house and if I spent that much money on the truck right now the boss just might kill me!

·
Registered
Black '06 2WD
172 Posts
Possibly interested. Waiting to hear back from the bank...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,037 Posts
Post pics of said Gf and I might make the drive...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts