Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I cannot find any info if anyone has ever installed aftermarket sport seats like corbeau, recaro, momo in the Trailblazer.

Any help?

I am installing new addco anti-sway bars soon and i am sure will want better support even more than i do now!

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
Right now my website is down for updates. Check it later today in the forum area and you will see pictures of the seats installed. We are a Corbeau Dealer.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right now my website is down for updates. Check it later today in the forum area and you will see pictures of the seats installed. We are a Corbeau Dealer.
How about seat adaptors, do you sell them for TBSS?

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks!!

We dont sell the frames. We only made one set because there just wasnt any interest in them at the time. They would be expensive to reproduce.
...how expensive?

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
...how expensive?
I would need a vehicle to tear apart and start them from scratch with the drivers weight and height. They end up getting expensive real fast. You would also need a Harness Bar/Cage for the Seat Belts/Harnesses because the belts are in the stock front seats.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS AWD
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I would need a vehicle to tear apart and start them from scratch with the drivers weight and height. They end up getting expensive real fast. You would also need a Harness Bar/Cage for the Seat Belts/Harnesses because the belts are in the stock front seats.
That would be a bit tricky, taking into consideration where i live :)

Ok then, guess i'll have to consider changing stock seats' anatomy...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts