Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics. They have a scroll selection which is sweet. My afr stays up top and if it runs to lean red lights light up or i have it set light to go of if tranny gets past 215 or temp gets past 220 and there are so many things it monitors just cycles thru all of them every 1.5 seconds. the air intake temp the pic shows it messed up but works fine. Truck was sitting in the garage not running after took it out for some testing.

and yes i wanted them to match my pillars thank you very much

·
Premium Member
8,576 Posts
That is a hell of a gauge, I like all the functions for a single unit. It is perfect for someone that wants to scroll through and keep a close eye on everything.

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD Red Jewel
1,713 Posts
That is the gauge I am waiting on. Can you say pillar pod group buy? Peer pressure influences all!

·
Registered
'06 TBSS
652 Posts
That is the gauge I am waiting on. Can you say pillar pod group buy? Peer pressure influences all!
I second that! But I only need a single pod for my dashhawk. :(

·
Yes... I know I'm short
'07 TBSS 2WD
7,017 Posts
He tried to get a GB on them on the other site... and he was going to make them himself. It just seemed that no one was interested... I'm sure that would be different here. I know I would love one for a Dashhawk and a couple guages...

·
Premium Member
06' TBSS 2WD
3,410 Posts
Think maybe we could get a GB on the Aeroforce gauges? :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Will it show boost too? or do you have to buy an extra sensor? Anyone know?
As mentioned you will need a sending unit because the stock MAP on these trucks only reads vacuum. Make sure it has a 0-5v output. I doubt the units mentioned above are, they look like the standard milliamp style. We sell GM style 2 and 3 bar MAP sensors for this purpose. These are more accurate for about the same price, and easier to install.

Todd
Aeroforce

1 - 11 of 11 Posts