Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im sorry this thing is fuckin bad ass. I have my afr set up on it from my aem wideband and it cycles up to 8 peramaters. i have tranny temp (which is 2-5 degrees off from my unit mounted in the pan where as the dashhawk was 20-30 degrees off both in my truck and in my buddys silverado dont ask me why)

then oil temp, oil pressure, iat temp, coolent temp etc cycles while my main aem wideband stays put up top. Great unit and i told todd from aeroforce to come by here and give answers to any questions you guys have i cant answer. I put the guage inside the ss spot on the dash im just waiting for the autometer angle cups to come in so i can put that in also. You can also set up the lights to flash when you go over a peramtmer ie lets say tranny temp you want to be warned when it goes over 200 degrees you set that up and the lights flash which is great. i have it set up for my afr also.

Overall great product for the price
http://aeroforcetech.com/

·
Registered
2006 TBSS
415 Posts
im sorry this thing is fuckin bad ass. I have my afr set up on it from my aem wideband and it cycles up to 8 peramaters. i have tranny temp (which is 2-5 degrees off from my unit mounted in the pan where as the dashhawk was 20-30 degrees off both in my truck and in my buddys silverado dont ask me why)

then oil temp, oil pressure, iat temp, coolent temp etc cycles while my main aem wideband stays put up top. Great unit and i told todd from aeroforce to come by here and give answers to any questions you guys have i cant answer. I put the guage inside the ss spot on the dash im just waiting for the autometer angle cups to come in so i can put that in also. You can also set up the lights to flash when you go over a peramtmer ie lets say tranny temp you want to be warned when it goes over 200 degrees you set that up and the lights flash which is great. i have it set up for my afr also.

Overall great product for the price
http://aeroforcetech.com/
Did you just mount it in the SS spot bare? or did you cut out the SS badge?
I tried cutting out the badge but fucked it up, so I just put the gauge in the hole. Going to have to cutout some abs or something to fill the gap around it. Show some pics if you get a chance.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you just mount it in the SS spot bare? or did you cut out the SS badge?
I tried cutting out the badge but fucked it up, so I just put the gauge in the hole. Going to have to cutout some abs or something to fill the gap around it. Show some pics if you get a chance.

i cut the ss badge out. You can take the ss badge out and use electrical tape black around teh unit and will fit in fine.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics mofo, y not make another gauge pod and stick it in the pillar

i like my guage pods to match not have a different one up there. with the leds on the gauge keeps you informed fine. Also you can play back a run and get 1/4 miles times 1/8 mile etc if wanted.

·
The one and only JJ
14,071 Posts
Come with me on 18th to Infineon to see your times.... Im shooting for 15's lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Here's a fuzzy pic of the gauge on my truck.

I have a Magnacharger so I am monitoring boost on the gauge using one of our 2 bar sensor kits on an analog input. I've got A/F ratio on the other input.

If you have any questions on this gauge or our sensors let me know.

Todd

·
Premium Member
2006 white 2wd
3,246 Posts
Here's a fuzzy pic of the gauge on my truck.

I have a Magnacharger so I am monitoring boost on the gauge using one of our 2 bar sensor kits on an analog input. I've got A/F ratio on the other input.

If you have any questions on this gauge or our sensors let me know.

Todd

What do we need for the A/F gauge to work?

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do we need for the A/F gauge to work?

you need to get the wideband and hook it up to analog 2 and set it from 0-5v and yout set

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the lc-1 is the same. I liek mine alot also we tested the dashhawk next to the aeroforce on my buddys truck.

He has a trans temp autometer set up also. The dashawk was saying it was 15-20 degrees cooler than it really was and then we hooked up the aeroforce one and did the same testing and the aerofoce was 1-2 degrees off of the gauge. Also just the way the aeroforce looks in there i like it better. I dont like a big box hangin on my dash

·
Registered
2007 TBSS awd
373 Posts
Look exactly like mine but I got the red one. Love being able watch two item at the same time and changing it when I want to sent other parameters.
For the price it hard to beat!

·
Registered
75 Posts
how much ??

·
Registered
497 Posts
does it do anything diff then DashHawk?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts