Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero & Evo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures added to thread, to see all (24) pictures & the full details on the vehicle please click the craigslist link, thank you!

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero & Evo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Free bump, GLWS. Diesel Oil huh? Who knew?
Corey
Thanks man. Haha, yes sir. You would be surprised how many guys are running diesel oil in their 6.0. I am an Amsoil rep myself but I talked with Grocery Getter (main Amsoil contact on here) for a bit before switching to the diesel oil.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
27 Posts
And I thought I was the only one that ditched the Saab tail lights! Looks good, good luck with the sale. That would go quick on the West Coast, hope the same on the East.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7X Aero
373 Posts
I still miss mine, but I'm not in a place financially to look for one... Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero & Evo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And I thought I was the only one that ditched the Saab tail lights! Looks good, good luck with the sale. That would go quick on the West Coast, hope the same on the East.
Yeah, not a fan of the OEM tail lights. I was going to get the OEM lights tinted but just decided to go this route. So whoever buys the truck can put the OEM tail lights back in if they want.

I still miss mine, but I'm not in a place financially to look for one... Best of luck with the sale.
Thanks man, I'm sure I'll miss the truck as well. Just don't need an AWD SUV living in North Carolina.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero
571 Posts
Wanna sell me your rear mat? LOL.

GLWS. Wish I could afford another one...really. Because I have tooo much fun pushing the go pedal in my wifes!

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero & Evo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wanna sell me your rear mat? LOL.

GLWS. Wish I could afford another one...really. Because I have tooo much fun pushing the go pedal in my wifes!
Haha, thanks man.

Send a PM to DavisMotorsport, his Weathertech mat pricing is better than anywhere on the net. I've purchased (3) full sets from him for all different vehicles.

·
Registered
2008 Saab 9-7X Aero
256 Posts
Good luck with your sale.

It might take a minute to get a buyer, they are specialty SUVs.

When I was selling mine I got a fair amount of call from people looking for "perfect" vehicles that they could garage as a collectible, and a lot of people looking to joyride.

I don't know why but peoples expectations for these SUVs are generally not realistic.

Stick in there.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero & Evo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Good luck with your sale.

It might take a minute to get a buyer, they are specialty SUVs.

When I was selling mine I got a fair amount of call from people looking for "perfect" vehicles that they could garage as a collectible, and a lot of people looking to joyride.

I don't know why but peoples expectations for these SUVs are generally not realistic.

Stick in there.

Appreciate the info sir, I think I remember you mentioning some of that in your other thread.

·
Registered
Saab 9-7x Aero & Evo
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only because I have never seen it on any other 9-7X pictures and I was hoping that there might be a part number cast into it that you or someone else here might have.

Besides, a free bump never hurt anyone!

I'll look this morning, don't think there is though.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts