Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets start here i love my truck and its a everyday driver but i have that itch for some more kick so im looking to do a few mods.. I was told to start here pcm and cai. What are you guys using and like the best? Also after this what would be next in line?? Thanks

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill check into them thank you

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Who is jared?? Im pretty new to using the forum..

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
local member to you with a pretty quick truck that brandon has had his hands in...

im from up by gurnee... i work at a chevrolet dealer doing performance parts, crate engines, and gm oem parts..

brandon is the only person i reccommend to my customers... he has tuned all of my gm efi vehicles.. and not one of them has had a problem or missed a beat since being tuned..

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
MOST HATED
Trailblazer SS
3,915 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well whats going on guys nice to know there are couple that live close. i know have seen a couple tbss roaming the streets by me. I have the sliver with the stock powdercoated blk wheels, badges, tail lights, and tinted windows. Is either of you the owner of the white one with black wheel and a windshield banner i think.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like this brandon guy is the man to see for the tbss huh... Im gonna have to buy this guy some beers and make friends... Thanks i have actually had my tb for about almost 6mo and i love it.... I like i said i heard a couple mods will wake it up and not to mention improve my gas mileage... sounds like a win win to me..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also what have you guys done for head lights and fogs??

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
ddm is a great company for hids. I have had nothing but good experiences with them. 10k 35w fogs 8k 55w hi/lo. they are fairly priced too unlike other vendors

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS
1,499 Posts
Well whats going on guys nice to know there are couple that live close. i know have seen a couple tbss roaming the streets by me. I have the sliver with the stock powdercoated blk wheels, badges, tail lights, and tinted windows. Is either of you the owner of the white one with black wheel and a windshield banner i think.
That's Jared.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks josh i appreciate it alot and what mod do you got on ur tb??? and ed ive seen him a couple time his truck sounds good... what does your tb look like and where are you at in il

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Josh im looking on DDM website and do we need the harness and module?? Its a option in the hid kits

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
Thanks josh i appreciate it alot and what mod do you got on ur tb??? and ed ive seen him a couple time his truck sounds good... what does your tb look like and where are you at in il
So far not much. I've been tuned by brandon on a bone stock truck. As of now I just picked up a Corsa sport cat-back and that is already on the truck, and I have a set of ls1 fans sitting on my couch right now along with a 4" FMS FWI.

As for appearance, http://www.tbssowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50584
Dirty pics but you get the idea.

·
itsstock
TrailblazerSS
2,859 Posts
as for ddm you will not need the harness or module. You will however need a drl killer which if you do a search there are threads on how to do it yourself.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts