ADM e-fan
ADM UD Pulley
ADM 4" CAI w/100mm MAF
ADM Stage II H/C Package
S/W's LTH's with ADM custom 3" y-pipe w/high flow cats
S/W's 3.5" catback
Phoenix Trans Tranny
Phoenix Trans 3200 stall
PCM4LESS GIANT tranny cooler kit....(AWESOME KIT)

i ran in 3200+ DA this Friday on an 1/8 track:

1.841 60'
8.233 1/8 @ 84.18

CORRECTED:
7.92 @ 87.38

DEMO video w/3.5" S/W's catback

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds mean with the headers. Lump, lump, lump... Damn, i dont no if i want them now or later!
do yourself a favor and do the tranny first......Phoenix Trans (greg) in Weathorford, TX now has a core to do exchange with a converter in the tranny....that will be the best money you will every spend PERIOD...

·
The Worlds my Playground
4,823 Posts
do yourself a favor and do the tranny first......Phoenix Trans (greg) in Weathorford, TX now has a core to do exchange with a converter in the tranny....that will be the best money you will every spend PERIOD...
Its in the works, good ol "to-do list"...

·
Premium Member
06 Trailblazer SS
1,411 Posts
Nice!!

·
Premium Member
1,461 Posts
shit sounds hard

·
Premium Member
06 TBSS 2WD
4,590 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
if i can get 35,000 as it sits doing 12's i'll take the money and buy andy's truck doing 11's......i would be willing to trade up WHO WOULDN'T

·
Whiskey Tango...
AWD TBSS
4,084 Posts
Thats just badass:beavisnbutthead:

·
Premium Member
1,806 Posts
Any particular reason to do the tranny first?

I'm torn between headers/duals and a tranny/stall as my next mod

·
Founding Member!
2012 Ram 1500
5,053 Posts
Because you are going to need the tranny work eventually and the benefit you get from doing it now will outweigh the other mods. Better to do it now, than be stranded and without a truck whilst the shit gets fixed later.

S

·
0 Posts
Any particular reason to do the tranny first?

I'm torn between headers/duals and a tranny/stall as my next mod
These trans aren't known for being very stable.......a great trans never the less as Greg @ Phoenix will tell you himself. But the mods we all are doing adding the HP to them, will cause any tranny a lot of stress! Besides the performance you will gain, a piece of mind knowing that when your driving, you don't have to worry about the driveline going snap!! Headers and true duals will cost you somewhere in the hood of $2000 and up. Where a new built tranny by Greg, at the most, will be around $2800 and far worth the money and also believe you will see more results with your times at the track/street!! Ya gotta have a good base to build on before anything else. But then again.......only my:2cents: worth:dunno:

·
Registered
Trailblazer SS 2wd
182 Posts
Solid Numbers, I am very intrested in your 1/4 mile numbers. As your numbers are almost identical to mine before my bottom end work. I know you posted 1/8 mile, but i wouldnt mind seeing a 1/4 mile run :)

:cheers1:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts