Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
441 - 460 of 485 Posts
I can't seem to get mine level. It used to sit over 1" higher on left side.
I now have one spacer on rt frt drop strut and took out any spacer on left and that helped a little but still 1/2" higher on left. Weird.

I will be sending payment this afternoon! I'm looking forward to getting them. Thanks!

Discussion starter · #446 ·
I can't seem to get mine level. It used to sit over 1" higher on left side.
I now have one spacer on rt frt drop strut and took out any spacer on left and that helped a little but still 1/2" higher on left. Weird.
These things are so ridged that the rear will cause the front to be off. You need to try to get the rear level before the front.

God bless!
Scott

Installed...

Here is mine...used the adjustable linkage rods on the back to level out from side to side and lowered it in the rear within 1/2" of the front. TR wheels and Falkens.

Looks good!

God bless!
Scott
Thanks for a great product! I was able to get the back level within 1/8" for being off nearly an inch. Once the rear leveled out the front is now within 3/16". Still slightly higher on the drivers side but since I'm 6'4" I'm sure that it levels out when I sit in it...:rofl:

:coolthumb:

Discussion starter · #452 · (Edited)
Guys, I'm about to run out of these. I only have 9 sets left. I've ordered another batch of them, but it's going to be a couple of months before I get them in and the price that they'll cost me has more than doubled, so I'll be raising the price on the new rods to $35 to offset the price increase. They will be made out of stainless steel though.

I'm thinking about taking preorders for $30 a set if anyone wants to save $5, but you'll have to wait for them to come in. I would only do this to help me pay for them when they come in.

God bless!

Scott

I took them to the PO this afternoon. You should have them in a couple of days.

God bless!
Scott
Thanks Scott!!! I got them on Thursday and installed them last night. It really was super easy and the whole truck is sitting at 32 1/4". I'm looking forward to lowering the front. I would definitely be a return customer if the need be. Thanks again! Brandon

Discussion starter · #455 ·
Thanks Scott!!! I got them on Thursday and installed them last night. It really was super easy and the whole truck is sitting at 32 1/4". I'm looking forward to lowering the front. I would definitely be a return customer if the need be. Thanks again! Brandon
Thanks Brandon, I'm glad that your happy with them.

God bless!
Scott

Discussion starter · #457 ·
Sent payment for a set.
Hey Nick, I'm putting the shipping label on them right now and then they'll be in the mail.

I've got 7 sets of these left, then I'll be out until the new ones come in somewhere around the middle of May. They'll be stainless steel, but they are going to be $35 because of the price increase that I'm having to pay for them.

Thank you and God bless!

Scott

441 - 460 of 485 Posts