Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chris picked me up from work on Friday and took me to Adam's Polishes in Boulder for the first time. I met Adam and Mario, both awesome guys! Took advantage of the daily special - buy 1 get 1 free wash mit. Great shop, great people and great products. I highly recommend. I also watched the how-to instructional videos done by Adam himself, which are very helpful and excellent resources.

Got me excited about detailing, so I washed the SS and gave it a pre-winter wax. I am also going to order a Porter Cable 7424xp, so that I can keep up with the CO winter.

I definitely recommend anyone nearby stop by to meet Adam and company and pick up some products!

Thanks and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Mr. Mook :)

:cheers1:

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It was such a beautiful Autumn day here in CO that I decided to take a few pics. It is a little dusty, but fortunately you can't tell in the crappy blackberry pics.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
That stuff lays down quite good!!! Glad you were finally able to make it up there during business hours, and get you some juice!
:coolthumb::coolthumb:

L

·
0 Posts
Kit.......somebody mention juice????:muahaha: Got a brand new partial kit JD with -6 line, a Y to have a dual bottle set-up and the same bottle and heater I sold Cody. Sure would look purdy in the back of that SS!

·
Premium Member
07 Black TBSS
6,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You don't now how good that sounds and how tempting the offer really is.

The house went on the market on Wednesday! So, I've got to start saving for the new one and for a ring!

Believe me, if it wasn't for the house and planning to marry soon, or if I was making more cheese, I'd be all over the juice and headers!:cheers1:

·
818 to the 303
TrailblazerSS
297 Posts
JD im not sure if you took pics with the BB cuz thats all you had at the time, but i got a great DSLR that seems to love TBSS's! im at CU always down for a photo shoot

1 - 8 of 8 Posts