Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
464 Posts
First time ordering a box and looks like I might get something good.
10.9lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS AWD
1,790 Posts
Never been a fan of the mystery box. 40 plus shipping you get 50 of product. So your saving 5$ for the chance of you getting something you might want/need.

I love adams and use a ton of their products. But there's a bunch I don't use also. I'd be upset if I bought a box and got 50$ worth of stuff I didn't need, or never use.

I'd rather just spent the money on some adams stuff I'm running out of

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,157 Posts
Never been a fan of the mystery box. 40 plus shipping you get 50 of product. So your saving 5$ for the chance of you getting something you might want/need.

I love adams and use a ton of their products. But there's a bunch I don't use also. I'd be upset if I bought a box and got 50$ worth of stuff I didn't need, or never use.

I'd rather just spent the money on some adams stuff I'm running out of
ditto. I rather use Chemical Guys stuff anyways

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,157 Posts
Personally I think chemical guys are horrible. Everything about them. Their products. Their service. Shipping/packaging.

But to each their own.
I have been very happy with everything I have gotten from Chemical guys. Adams has nice products but they are WAY overpriced.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
464 Posts
Gallon of car shampoo and a bottle of glass cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 TBSS AWD
476 Posts
bottles of Tire shine, H20 guard and gloss, Super VRT and an MF towel
I got the very same damn thing lol.....guess it was only few different configurations. They could've kept the VRT and gave me some detail spray though.

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS
310 Posts
I got h20 guard and gloss, detail spray, undercarriage cleaner, liquid paint sealant, and all purpose cleaner

·
Registered
08 TrailblazerSS
310 Posts
Lol thats what i was thinking but the mystery box wasnt all i ordered so i wonder if that matters

1 - 20 of 20 Posts