Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am very surprised that no one is talking about this stuff.

https://www.amazon.com/Adams-Out-Spray-Ultimate-Solution/dp/B0044U4F08/ref=sr_1_4?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1523150382&sr=1-4&keywords=Adams+in+and+out+spray

Do you guys know how freaking AWESOME this spray is????
or is this a closely guarded Ancient Chinese Secret, known only to insider Pro Detailer Operatives?

What is Adams In & Out Spray?

- It comes in an aerosol can similar to WD40 in size and weight....
- Turns whatever you spray it with look Dark, Black, and NEW.....
(and NO it isn't made from ancient Chinese Yak penises or anything, LOL)
- It is a chemical liquid treatment similar to their VRP or trim dressing, but in a spray form.

So where do you use it???? Anywhere that is difficult to reach, isolate, or otherwise treat with traditional creams and liquids.
- Grills, Trim, body gaps, crevices, but most of all...
- Engine compartment detailing! OMG, you have no idea what this stuff can do. belts, hoses, battery housings, wire looms, covers, firewalls, etc. etc. etc.
- Best of all, you can spray it liberally around your cars paint finish and it simply wipes away from paint like a breeze with a soft rag.

The fact that my last name is Adams is purely coincidental (seriously) I have ZERO vested interest in this company and/or product. I just like to pass on great information about exceptional products.
I WILL, however, gladly accept gratuitous karma points in droves; but please leave behind the Yak penises (I know how you guys are) I don't need any more of those. :coolthumb:

Kevin T. Adams
Garden Grove, CA

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
1,071 Posts
Last name makes this kinda fishy... my buddy is a detailer and last summer had some same product by ardex that he sweared by

Sent from my boujea ass phone

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts
I use in & out spray all the time. Great stuff!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need more emblems on the front of your ss
Temporary (smart ass, LOL) haven't made up my mind if I like the red on black or black on chrome set (one's gotta go, I know)

actually, I was really hoping to acquire one of those "My Child is an Honor Student at So-and-So Elementary School" bumper stickers for good measure.

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Haven't used this specific product but have used the Adams products and love them. Good stuff!!

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts

·
Premium Member
'08 Silver TBSS
4,509 Posts
Got any pics? I'm interested to see how it turned out.

·
If y'aint first
TrailblazerSS
165 Posts
I've got a buddy who details cars on the side. He can take what looks like trash and turn it into a show car. He swears by the Adams brand and if you saw before/after pictures of his work you'd see why. Good shiz

1 - 12 of 12 Posts