Show Hours
Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday: 8am to 8pm
Sunday: 8am to 3pm

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Hmmm...Im tied up Friday and Saturday but free Sunday. Might be able to round up a few other TB guys to make it.

You're going to be there right Dylan?

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No I'm actually detailing something for a magazine cover feature on the 23rd here at home so I'm not going. Our West Coast Distributor Mark will be there with his team. He's a hell of a guy and if you mention me when you get there I'm sure he'll take extra special care of you (or punch you in the nuts) Depends on how he feels about me at the time.

:rofl:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I'm in:wavetowel2: Too bad you are not attending Dylan, it would have been nice to finally meet you in person. Do you need a red jewel SS to show off your fine products on one of the days? If so count mine in:rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Dustin you need to come down to woodland august 13. There's a local resturant And bar having an all truck show. I posted the flyer in Eriks thread

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Dustin you need to come down to woodland august 13. There's a local resturant And bar having an all truck show. I posted the flyer in Eriks thread
Be there Dustin! If you wanna caravan down earlier on the 13th drop me a PM and Ill shoot you my cell #.

SS is goin to the dealer monday so they can fix a bunch of little things that I havent bothered with, then next week I can start on the efans, trans cooler (might have to do this sun), tstat, big 3, etc that are sitting in my garage. :doh:

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
So whos going down to this tomorrow? Know its the last day, but its the only day that works for me.

·
Administrator
Trailblazer SS
30,401 Posts
dylan hit me up i need to order that buffer and wax and tools from you.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I couldn't make it to the show today. I got blasted at a fancy wedding last night and my hangover pretty much eliminated my sunday car show plans:doh: I could be down for the woodland trip but I will have to make the decision closer to the event. I would want to get a hotel the night before the event. I also want my headers to be installed but it looks like it is going to be very close.

·
Premium Member
2008 TB SS AWD 3SS
3,288 Posts
Dustin, if you want a hand with the header install, let me know. I want to see one/help with one before I try one on my own. Weekends are pretty busy for me, but I can probably swing a few evenings during the week. I hadnt even thought about grabbing a hotel room on friday the 12th of august, might look into that too. I work in Renton so Im already 30-45min south of my house.

I decided Sunday was a great day to sleep in, woke up at noon and couldnt justify racing down to the event for an hour or hour and a half of the show.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,020 Posts
Yo check the other thread. I can't do the show now. Family made it grandmas b day party. Really sorry.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts