Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
COME JOIN US ON FACEBOOK!!

Whether you're already a seasoned facebook user or never joined before we're gonna give you some reasons to come join our group!!

Starting today and thru the end of the month we will be running a membership drive.

Join up and automatically be entered to win prizes, including gift certificates, product, and all kinds of other freebies!!

HOW DO YOU WIN? Simple - join our facebook page and while your there post a picture of your clean car, your product collection, or just a message on our wall. Random prizes will be given away for pictures we think are cool, funny, interesting, or just plain good.

Check back often as we're also doing contests at random for free product, gift certificates and other cool swag.

Random members of our facebook group will be chosen to win prizes throughout the month.

Thats it, no hidden rules, no requirements, just join and post!!

Don't wait too long, the giveaways will start soon.

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
Already there sucka!

For the contest RE: Detail Spray, weird place....you'll be here next week, right?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:~TTT:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
362 Posts
done!!! i guess i should look over your product line.... i currently am in love with optimium... but when i win this facebook thing and you send me one of everything i wont complain...

wait.... thats not a gift??? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Already there sucka!

For the contest RE: Detail Spray, weird place....you'll be here next week, right?
:rofl::rofl::rofl:~TTT:rofl::rofl::rofl:
I don't care how much you ask dude... I am not gonna help you stuff a bottle of DS into your hole. We're cool and all, just not THAT cool. ^69

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
I went ahead and joined...You know my address Dylan...

I need a Gallon of each...

1. Super VRT
2. APC
3. Shampoo

4. Focus Pad Kit
5. Revive
6. Brilliant Glaze
7. Another Orange Swirl & Haze Pad
8. More towels...2 more Great White, 2 more Double Soft & a couple Waterless...

Thats a decent prize for my photo/video contributions... :)

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
lmao dYLAN! I wasn't needing any DS in ME. :dunno:

Optimum? Oh man, I can't wait for you to try some real product.

Soon you will see what your vehicle looks like with real SHINE and not a PLASTIC EFFECT.

Hell, start with Car Shampoo and Detail Spray, you will see even from THAT, that Adam's has way better quality. Can't tell me the shampoo you're using now isn't harsh as shit!

Sorry man, I'm a big fan of Adam's, and I've tried everything under the sun, save for the $15k waxes and such.

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Optimum? Oh man, I can't wait for you to try some real product.

Soon you will see what your vehicle looks like with real SHINE and not a PLASTIC EFFECT.

Hell, start with Car Shampoo and Detail Spray, you will see even from THAT, that Adam's has way better quality. Can't tell me the shampoo you're using now isn't harsh as shit!

Sorry man, I'm a big fan of Adam's, and I've tried everything under the sun, save for the $15k waxes and such.
:iamwithstupid:

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
Oh, I also had to put a pic up...couldn't let 1FastFamilyMan be the only TBSS on there with Euromax 942s on it, could I? :biggrin2:

·
Premium Member
2006 Red Jewel AWD
11,641 Posts
Oh, I also had to put a pic up...couldn't let 1FastFamilyMan be the only TBSS on there with Euromax 942s on it, could I? :biggrin2:
No, but you can be the only one that requested Dylan insert Detail Spray into your anal cavity for a photo contest (Totally a cover, BTW...Faggot)!!!

·
Premium Member
'07 SS3 Silverstone
3,805 Posts
No, but you can be the only one that requested Dylan insert Detail Spray into your anal cavity for a photo contest (Totally a cover, BTW...Faggot)!!!
bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha I was gonna knock him out, shove one up his ass sideways, label out of course, and get him in a paint relfection with the ol' thumbs up!

think that would win?:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Gonna be hard to win if you hit me and I end up killing you before you take the pic :asshole:

So you think we might actually meet up this time Im in CO... I hit the ground Tuesday morning and leave thursday night. Come by the warehouse... we're gonna be testing that new compound and taking some product pictures. :cheers1:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts