Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 07 ac system is acting up , it will blow cold as hell then get warm like 10 min later , and stay warm, now if I turn off the truck and restart it , it will blow cold for a bit then get warm again ? Any one have any ideas ? I am away on vacation and this is happening..

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will try it thank you

·
Premium Member
2007 AWD 3SS
8,588 Posts
Funny thing...mine acted weird last week. Was driving on the highway about 60, passed someone and AC started blowing hot. Compressor wouldn't turn on. Well, next morning I went out to check, relay was not turning on. Swapped relays, used test light...like the control module just wasn't in the mood.

So I put the relay back in, closed it up, went to store and damn...AC blowing cold. It's has been working fine since. (Expecting a control unit is in my future).

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
147 Posts
Any luck with this? Mines just started going warm this week. It does it after 10 min. I've changed the relay and the pressure switch and still nothing. The pressure is good when I put a gauge on it. The is driving me crazy. I really don't want to replace the compressor if it's something simple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts