Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As of today, DP Hoses is under new ownership. Kyle (ForceFed) and Rodney (GM or Die) have assumed all ownership rights and all social media accounts of DP Hoses and will carry them forward from here on out. They have been great to deal with and Frank and I could not be more comfortable about the new direction. Frank and I originally started this as members who just simply wanted to make a product that wasn't being made for our trucks. The welcoming, requests, support and reviews have all been overwhelmingly positive and we thank you for that very much. They will continue to produce the hoses and are looking to expand their lineup and offer everything that you could possibly need. I will continue to be around in a "rep" type roll and as always will help with any questions that I may be able to answer or find the answers to. Again, thank you for your support! We couldn't feel better about the direction forward and that two more members will be handling the DP.

Kyle and Rodney, from Frank and I; :cheers1:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
You got it rolling and now Kyle and Rodney will run with it.

If I had more time, I would have loved to have bought out Frank. Just had to prioritize things.

Congrats on the transfer of ownership:cheers1:

Reactions: Jake747

·
Premium Member
2008 Black TBSS
3,595 Posts
Nice to see this continue.

·
Premium Member
TBZ06
7,059 Posts
Want to a thank Jake for being such a great partner & to all the members for always supporting us, thank so much guys. Not going to lie I feel a bit sad but also happy that DPH will continue & I got to be a part of it.

Congrats to Kyle & Rodney & best of luck.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
If the name changes please post it up. I'll need to update my sig quote, lol. Great product. Congrats and congrats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
We have no Plans to change the Name Currently. Frank and Jake have done a great job getting this started and we will continue onward and upward with this project and adventure. We are looking to immediately expand to multiple markets and really grow the brand and the business. If you have an application worthy of having new items made for it, feel free to drop us a line and we can discuss. Im willing to put the time in on new products if the community puts in the support in on them. I have been very busy behind the scenes with new product development and ideas for multiple platforms with Rodney (GM OR DIE) and we are going to have a lot of new options for you guys when we officially launch the new Company we are working on (X-RPM). DP Hoses will be a Brand under X-RPM and JBR will become a Brand as well under X-RPM along with the LSX-Rated Brand. We aren't exactly sure what we will do with the last two, but they are there when the time comes to need them. We plan on releasing things from custom fabbed all out racing components for multiple platforms to styling components in FG, ABS as well as my stuff I do in Carbon Fiber. We have a lot of contacts right now in the industry and we are constantly pursuing new and better avenues to get things done or product made. We really have big plans for 2015, It may be a long bumpy Road, I just hope you guys are there to take the ride with us.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
06 AWD TBSS
3,012 Posts
Congrats guys!

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
I have a question for you Kyle. Would it be doable to make a one piece fwi made out of silicone? I know it wouldn't be good with boost but for us na guys.... Just a thought I had. I'd buy one 100%

·
Banned
18,856 Posts
In addition to acquiring DP Hoses, we have also become a dealer for Devils Own Meth Injection and Are launching our New line of Parts and Fabrications under the X-RPM.com Name. Our First item we bring to the table is the Addition of another option for the C6 Oil pan Engine Crossmember. Our X-RPM Crossmember is Fully laser cut, Chromoly and TIG Welded n a JIG for the best in repeatable fit and finish while being powder coated before ever leaving our hands. Simply Bolt on the Best Crossmember money can buy for the best possible fit, finish and structural integrity. We have also went a step above by removing a small amount of material where it really wasn't needed for structural integrity lightening the part even further than the competitor. Our Pricing is Right As well.....$369 for the Part and $29 Shipping.....also saving you money over the Other guy. Fee free to hit Rodney or I up for info as we have four of these in stock and ready to ship now.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Attachments

·
TT AWD TBSS Jeep
TT AWD SS Pwrd Jeep
5,825 Posts
Congrats Kyle, I know you will take it professionally to the next level & have great success!

Reactions: GM OR DIE

·
I am a meat popsicle
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
I saw the DP hoses ads and got excited to see a WA company, then sad it's moving. It's nice to see local or any business built by people that are not huge corps that thrive on profit. I will be picking up the hoses in the near future. Keep up the hard work....

·
Midgets with hammers
'06 TBSS AWD
15,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I saw the DP hoses ads and got excited to see a WA company, then sad it's moving. It's nice to see local or any business built by people that are not huge corps that thrive on profit. I will be picking up the hoses in the near future. Keep up the hard work....

Holler at me if you're ever in the Everett/Lynnwood/Alderwood area. :cheers1:

·
I am a meat popsicle
TrailblazerSS
57 Posts
Holler at me if you're ever in the Everett/Lynnwood/Alderwood area. :cheers1:
Will do, I have to get down to tactical tailor in Lakewood in the next few weeks, ill send you a message.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,002 Posts
^^^Danger that is a trap!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts