Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm heading to Farm and Fleet tonight to pick up some tools I need to replace sinc the fire I had a year ago March 28. I'm picking up a smoke detector for the garage to keep this from happening again. Too many toys lost.

·
Premium Member
06 RWD Whitey
6,023 Posts
I'm picking up a smoke detector for the garage to keep this from happening again. Too many toys lost.
Good call!!!!
We had a fire in the house about 11 years ago and it gutted the entire house. lost just about everything and were under insured to boot!!!

I bet at least 60% of the people here are under insured.
Sad thing is, you dont realize it until it is to late!!

·
Premium Member
Her name is Beauty
4,571 Posts
Smart move, everyone should have a smoke detector AND Fire extinguisher at all times. Thats for house, garage, and anywhere else that may be at risk.:coolthumb:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm heading to Farm and Fleet tonight to pick up some tools I need to replace sinc the fire I had a year ago March 28. I'm picking up a smoke detector for the garage to keep this from happening again. Too many toys lost.
Luckily I married a woman smarter than me when it comes to insurance logistics. We were covered out the wazoo.Good old State Farm. The Camaro though deemed "impractical" by the "commitee" was not to be replaced. Witch led me to the TBSS and you guys. I lost a dirt jumper hardtail mountainbike that I had about a grand into. If you look closely at the picture of the rear end of the car in the garage, you can see it was melted to the wall/floor. Lots of aluminum. The wife's ford escape still ran. Fired right up. pun intended. If I had thought about it I'd have tried to yank the U/D pulley I put on the Camaro like 2 weeks before.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts