Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I try to be as good to people on this site as I can. But, eventually, it comes to a point where I cannot hold my tongue any longer.

As many of you know, I am often very willing to deal with people. Case in point....if someone suggests a new product, I will often send it out with one hell of a discounted price, or, for free....depending on what it is(and if I think it will sell). The only thing I ask for in return are pictures....nice, high quality pictures that I can use in our products/pricing thread.

Well, needless to say, as of late, I have had more than a few people not hold up their end of the bargin, and I am less than impressed. It costs you NOTHING to take a picture or two and email it to me. But, you got my products which costs me cash out of my pocket to produce AND ship. Whats up with the dishonesty? I have been waiting on some of you since FEBUARY!

I refuse to name names at this point as these people know who they are, unless I am forced to. Dont ruin something for the rest of the people on the site. Do the right thing......

/rant (Dick move? Maybe. Do I care? No. But, whats worse....calling someone out, or something I see as underhanded BS?)

On a more positive note, I want to take this moment/space to thank all of our customers over the years. You guys have made this business what it is today, and I cannot thank you enough. It has been fun, and I look forward to serving you in the future.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
I say cover your own ass, as far as out of pocket prices. You are a business, and you cant lose money. Maybe a deep discount price on prototype products, but just make sure you don't lose money.. Thats pretty cool of you to give stuff away though. People take advantage and ruin it for others. =/

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Well when I get my stripe I'll take some pics for ya.

Workin on it. I appologize for the wait. I dropped the ball on that, and we have already discussed this. I could go on with excuses about why it hasnt happened for days, but that all they really are in my mind. The file is drawn, and has been test fit. Honestly, every time I thik I have time to play with it and make adjustments, something stupid happens, or I get slammed with orders. Thats why there have been next to no new product releases in such a long time. I'm one guy...I can only do so much.

·
Garage Queen
TrailblazerSS
2,055 Posts
i stand by your products and services.. and you have worked with me in the past and have answered every single one of my questions.. you will continue to have my business my friend! :cheers1:

its sad to know that there are people like what you explained on this website mixed with people, like yourself, that are here for them to help in whatever way they can... damn shame...

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,422 Posts
I hope they come through Todd. I know how nice you are and how much you do for us, just sucks some people cant even help you out in return by snapping a pic

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I get slammed with orders. Thats why there have been next to no new product releases in such a long time. I'm one guy...I can only do so much.

Thats why I told you I'm in no hurry for the stripes and such. I wont even have my tb painted this month.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate the understanding, and those who do not mind waiting. I still do my best to get things out the door in a timely manner. Many need to understand that there are situations that are out of my control, and I thank those who do....Some of you know that I work from home. Steph goes to her job every day, and I run the house, the business, and watch our 3 year old(which is a job in itself at times).

This thread is not meant to be about my shortcomings though. I do what I can.

This is to get a point across more than anything. I really wish people would hold up on thier end of the bargin. I was a member long before I became a vendor on here, and will always be a member first. I do what I can to help the fellow members of the site out by offering deals, advice, or even just a laugh. Sadly, the way this forum has been lately, and some of the crap that has been going on has been pushing me away from here.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
Todd you are one stand up guy! Anyone who does not understand that can go to hell. I would wait months if need be. I know I still owe you pictures for the silverado bowties. I have not seen my customer in awhile. He should be in for an oil change soon and I will grab some pictures.

My dowork stripes are the favorite thing on my truck. Todd keep doing you and you will be fine. You are the best decal guy in the game.

·
Premium Member
Trailblazer SS
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for the kind words Chris, and this was not directed at you either. I got pictures from somewhere of the truck, and it looked good from what I could see. Even still.....the situation with that truck is a bit different than the ones I am refering to here. Its not your truck....it is a customer of yours. I did that know that we both may very well never hear from the guy again. That was a risk I took and am cool with it. The help you/him gave me with that was more than enough to say thank you!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,291 Posts
Thank you for the kind words Chris, and this was not directed at you either. I got pictures from somewhere of the truck, and it looked good from what I could see. Even still.....the situation with that truck is a bit different than the ones I am refering to here. Its not your truck....it is a customer of yours. I did that know that we both may very well never hear from the guy again. That was a risk I took and am cool with it. The help you/him gave me with that was more than enough to say thank you!
I'll still get better ones. Just protect yourself and your business. The customers that are worth having will support you and know you are doing everything you can.to.be an standing member and just an overall great businessman

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
If I had any of your products on my SS I would have your email over flowing with pictures! I always try to give back when a vendor does something out of his/her own pocket! And it's so easy for me to snap nice high quality pictures!

·
Willy M'Fn Wonka
07 Trailblazer SS
7,244 Posts
Fine, I'll take a picture of the frigin SIM card...and send it to you....

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
2008 TrailblazerSS
1,496 Posts
i stand by your products and services.. and you have worked with me in the past and have answered every single one of my questions.. you will continue to have my business my friend! :cheers1:

its sad to know that there are people like what you explained on this website mixed with people, like yourself, that are here for them to help in whatever way they can... damn shame...
:iamwithstupid:

Todd has always been helpful and even when I "F" up. Hopefully you will get your pictures that you were promised. If you need anymore pics let me know.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts