Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
Your SS looks great Jake! I like those hood stripes. What year is your war wagon?

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
The beast is a 78 k10 with a custom(krylon) paint job lol
I love that old turd
It seems we have damn near perfect tastes in vehicles. I have a 81 K5 that I love(hence my forum name).

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That looks good. Whats your drop setup?
I have the djm arms and lower mounts in the front and adjusted air bags in the rear with a djm sway bar
Looks good. Stripes painted or vinyl?
Just vinyl,I got them from MCV. They look good but what a bitch to put on,I bet I sent 2 hours on that little project

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It seems we have damn near perfect tastes in vehicles. I have a 81 K5 that I love(hence my forum name).
Hell yeah! I am currently looking for a m1009 cucv as my next project,I want a k5 baaad

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks good.. what is your tire and wheel setup. looks beefier than stock.. or is it just the drop making it look that way?
Stock wheels with 25mm spacers on the rear and 265 50 20 bfg kdw2. The drop certainly doesn't hurt how it looks though.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
550 Posts
Just vinyl,I got them from MCV. They look good but what a bitch to put on,I bet I sent 2 hours on that little project[/QUOTE]

truck looks good jake. lol cant believe it took you that long. i screwed up one side of mine the first time around, had to order another one. so technically it took me like 2 weeks to put mine on, ha ha.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
379 Posts
Looking good!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you,I really havint convinced myself that I would like black wheels. I like the contrast that the polished wheels give right now.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Red def. wasnt my favorite color when looking for tbss but yours and Chris's from H & H Chevy have some tight ass rides good taste, on a side note did the Edelbrock intake net you any significant hp #'s, i ask cause most peeps i see using them have them on f/i setups just asking thanks.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.