Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before

After PCing Rims Wet Black. Plasti-Dip All grilles brakeducts, rear valence, and back bumper pad. Painted Bowties Black. (I ordered black overlays for SS emblems just havent gotten them in yet.)

Grandpa Is running to be sherrif again gott to support haha

Let me know what you all think. Opinions and suggestions let me hear them!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
Looks good, solid black center caps would look nice. And some black lug nuts would finish off the look nicely.

·
Premium Member
06 black awd tbss
5,953 Posts
like i said i already ordered them lol and what you mean rice??

Haha sorry, missed that part! And by "rice" I mean the huge ugly sticker on the back window. Remember, vinyl belongs on your house, not your ride!

And leave the wheels just as they are! The chrome lugs and stock center cap break it up a little and look tits while driving down the road!

·
mixmaster
TrailblazerSS
828 Posts
Your wheels are f'n sick, like the cosmetics

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Haha sorry, missed that part! And by "rice" I mean the huge ugly sticker on the back window. Remember, vinyl belongs on your house, not your ride!

And leave the wheels just as they are! The chrome lugs and stock center cap break it up a little and look tits while driving down the road!
ohh alright i got you... but the thing is not being cocky or anything but i can get away with pretty much anything driving wise with that sticker on there because the first thing they ask "if" i get pulled over is "how do you know ernest wooton? haha without that sticker im just another 18yr old kid fucking around speeding all the time haha

its only on there until the elections over anyways..but i deff agree the sticker does not look good at all! lol

·
'07 Trailblazer SS
591 Posts
FRont and rear valance painted black it will look even better!
Indeed. Either way, it was a good looking truck before....and is still a good looking truck now. I do agree with the valence painting.....and blacking out the emblems. I think those few details will help set it off.

If you want to test it out first, search for "plastidip".......active ongoing thread here, several of us have done the front/rear valence and emblems, lots of pics in there. :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts