Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I kinda fell like this is a stupid question......sorry if it is......but we are charging the a/c on a 2006 SS and want to git the pounds of R-34 correct.
Do these trucks have wats considered rear air?...different ponudage for each...it has on bac of console where you can turn on power and back seat can control it. I have no owners manual...so...not sure. I feel like it don't. Any help would be great.
thanks,
Donnie

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,141 Posts
R-134a? I believe the rear air is the same system as the main. I think the rear controls just open dampers to tie in the rear ducts. :dunno:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
R-134a? I believe the rear air is the same system as the main. I think the rear controls just open dampers to tie in the rear ducts. :dunno:

Yes r134a I missed a sum keys. That's what we figured also. It would jus lose its gusto everyonve in awoke. It ended uphaving to much r-134a. We got it rite and its blown snow balls now. Thanks for the reply.

Donnie

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.