Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as some of you know i blew my trans. well today i opended it up an found this......enjoy the nicely built trans that gm put in are trucks.....
Auto part Metal Electric blue

Auto part Metal

Tire Automotive tire Auto part Wheel Rim

Auto part Vehicle

Auto part Engine

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
How the hell did you do that? I hate to point out the obvious but that sucks.

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
My GM Built Trans is holding up with my 521HP/546TQ AWD at the wheels just fine. The few tenths I may lose at the track are well worth it if I don't get to see that carnage first hand. TQ Management is your friend, double up on it.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My GM Built Trans is holding up with my 521HP/546TQ AWD at the wheels just fine. The few tenths I may lose at the track are well worth it if I don't get to see that carnage first hand. TQ Management is your friend, double up on it.
see your key word this was a stock trans with a vette servo an a 3200 circle d stall with a min. mods done to the motor

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
:kewlpics:
Were driving like a pissed off teen when this happend

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Sucks man, did it give any warning or just Boom?

·
Premium Member
TrailBlazer SS AWD
4,063 Posts
Let me rephrase, I meant to say my GM Assembled Trans. Mine is still stock. Stock converter and trans and completely stock trans internal.

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No warning or any thing was goin bout 55 60 getting on the on ramp an it down shifted for no reason didnt mash the gas or any thing an the it just made a weird sound n zrrrrrr was the last thing I heard lol o well now I'm goin 4l80

·
Premium Member
07 TBSS 1SS AWD
17,281 Posts
sucks it happened...

but blaming gm for the failure on a modded truck is like blaming pam andersons plastic surgeons for giving you tennis elbow... just saying.

good luck with your 80e.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
sucks it happened...

but blaming gm for the failure on a modded truck is like blaming pam andersons plastic surgeons for giving you tennis elbow... just saying.

good luck with your 80e.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
1,681 Posts
Oh man your really making me sweat getting cam and boltons on now and havent upgraded tranny yet, my butthole is really starting to pucker.

·
Registered
07TrailblazerSS
858 Posts
Oh man your really making me sweat getting cam and boltons on now and havent upgraded tranny yet, my butthole is really starting to pucker.
YA! Me too. Like they say you pay to play!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.