Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, new member here. I think I asked this in the right location but if not let me know and I’ll delete it! I was just wondering if you guys had any thoughts on the value for these cars. (‘08 134k miles/ ‘08 97k miles) two years ago we picked one up for 11k and now it seems the only ones are on the market have higher miles and are asking more money. Thanks!

·
Registered
324 Posts
The used market is crazy so any pricing is out of whack. Saab is dead and only an enthusiast would sell for a premium calling out its engine; when its “just a saab,” from a “dead company,” imo.

So two things i think today are driving prices. The used market is hot. Enthusiastic sellers with omg its an LS2 in here its special. Keep searching and a properly priced will come up. Its rare but not uber desirable and lusted for

·
Registered
129 Posts
My ballpark numbers... 15k for the 135k mile one, 20k for the other.

Used cars are jot, the dollar is devalued due to inflation, and there's few new cars. What new cars are out there are getting more and more expensive. Price out an srt jeep or Durango, they're 70k new, or more. A lot of new car buyers are getting pushed into used cars, and so the used car deals are long gone, and never coming back, at least not fo several years.

If you want something, pony up and pay for it, stuff won't get any cheaper with inflation like it is.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
They are junk....shouldnt be worth anything... ;)

I know mine arent worth shit or anything special...and are just a saab from a dead company. But they are mine and they are paid for....plus you dont have to deal with all the douchey ss owners who look down on the aeros.... cest la vie

"imo" - a good driver example shouldnt cost more than 12k...but they do... I got the first one just days after covid started...drove across the country. That one was worth it..very clean, little old lady driven....literally...fun drive back. The second one....sigh...well...it needs some work..but came with a fancy engine(not the ALMIGHTY LS2!!!!), and some other gofast goodies, so its value is a bit relative...but still paid about the same price...little less maybe.

If I were to get another...and I will....it will probably be a good example non aero....then just make it whatever I want.

to each their own...

·
Premium Member
07 TrailblazerSS Imp
9,448 Posts
They are junk....shouldnt be worth anything... ;)

I know mine arent worth shit or anything special...and are just a saab from a dead company. But they are mine and they are paid for....plus you dont have to deal with all the douchey ss owners who look down on the aeros.... cest la vie

"imo" - a good driver example shouldnt cost more than 12k...but they do... I got the first one just days after covid started...drove across the country. That one was worth it..very clean, little old lady driven....literally...fun drive back. The second one....sigh...well...it needs some work..but came with a fancy engine(not the ALMIGHTY LS2!!!!), and some other gofast goodies, so its value is a bit relative...but still paid about the same price...little less maybe.

If I were to get another...and I will....it will probably be a good example non aero....then just make it whatever I want.

to each their own...
I wouldnt say its dead. There are waaaay few Aeros than TBSS. The Aero "only came in awd which turns off some would be buyers and only 37% of all TBSS are rwd. There is only one way the market will go and its UP. Ive owned my 07 TBSS 13+ years and now have an 05 Envoy Denali with a swapped in built LS2. All these GMT360s with 5.3/6.0 are going to increase in value in my opinion. Ive never seen so many people looking for one on all the face book groups as I have in the last 6 mos. One with only 17,000 miles was just picked up a week ago! And midway last year a guy here in the metro paid $30k for one with only 16k miles.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, new member here. I think I asked this in the right location but if not let me know and I’ll delete it! I was just wondering if you guys had any thoughts on the value for these cars. (‘08 134k miles/ ‘08 97k miles) two years ago we picked one up for 11k and now it seems the only ones are on the market have higher miles and are asking more money. Thanks!
I am ISO 9-7x Aero if you (or anyone else for that matter) is selling

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I wouldnt say its dead. There are waaaay few Aeros than TBSS. The Aero "only came in awd which turns off some would be buyers and only 37% of all TBSS are rwd. There is only one way the market will go and its UP. Ive owned my 07 TBSS 13+ years and now have an 05 Envoy Denali with a swapped in built LS2. All these GMT360s with 5.3/6.0 are going to increase in value in my opinion. Ive never seen so many people looking for one on all the face book groups as I have in the last 6 mos. One with only 17,000 miles was just picked up a week ago! And midway last year a guy here in the metro paid $30k for one with only 16k miles.
Might of been a bit of sarcasm in my post. I LOVE my Aeros...probably more than I should.

30K? Well nevermind finding a silver one..smdh....I got into Aeros after almost buying a low mileage TBSS for 25k

FWIW...I wouldnt sell my "nice" Aero, modded but can still be put back to stock, for less than $25k.... Just cant recreate it for less without alot of patience....ALOT....(especially if you are waiting on snowflake rims from Tony).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts