Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
SAAB 9-7x Aero
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I live in Denver, PA near Lancaster and have a 2008 9-7X Aero. I found the forum by searching for trans info, and found everything I needed here.

The reason for searching for transmission info is because I tow a 6K lb travel trailer with our SAAB, and was having some coolant temp rises once the outside air temp went above 85 last month.
I have since added an Aeroforce scan gauge and adapted the PCMForLess TBSS trans cooler kit to work on my vehicle. We will see how it works this month on the next trip. Here is a link to a quick video review of the install---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53FuTNQiiAc

The Aero is my wife's daily driver, and may get a few mods like the mangnaflow muffler swap and some black powder coated wheels this year. But, we have kids so it can't make them go deaf.

I am looking forward to learning more, and using the site to help with issues....since I am at 51K miles and the bumper to bumper warranty just ran out, I am sure this GM product will start falling apart! At least we have the 100K powertrain warranty still!

Nick

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
7,324 Posts
welcome fellow PA member!!

·
Old but not Dead Yet!
TrailblazerSS
9,572 Posts
Welcome to the site even if you don't have a TBSS. The Aero looks like a sister anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts