Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't want this to get crazy but I'd like to know your opinions on this matter. I'm not a crazy conspiracy nut, but I believe in my heart 100% that there was some fishy ass shit going on that day.

My thoughts: I don't believe the twin towers fell on their own. To many fire fighters on the scene saying the lobby blew up and they had many explosions from under the building.

Also the majority of Americans don't know that tower 7 fell 2.5 seconds free fall. The entire building fell in 6.8 seconds. Report admitted that it did free fall for 2.5 seconds and it was due to normal office fires????? Seriously??

What about the pentagon? A 747 hit it and made a 18' hole?

NOW IM NOT SAYING THAT BUSH WAS IN OR ANYTHING. IT MAY HAVE BEEN SAFER TO BRING THE TOWERS DOWN TO PREVENT MASSIVE DAMAGE IF THE TOP FELL OFF.

I'm just curious on what y'all think happened and if u think the 9/11 commetty report was even close to what happened?

There are so many dead Americans that I believe deserve the truth to finally be put to rest. God bless America!! Happy 4th of July!!!

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I believe when the architects built the towers and their sprinkler systems, they didn't plan on 24,000 gallons of jet fuel and the heat that 24,000 gallons of jet fuel could generate when ignited. The massive, unforeseen heat the two impacts caused, rendered their models and the piping plans useless.

Just a simple man's humble opinion though.

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe when the architects built the towers and their sprinkler systems, they didn't plan on 24,000 gallons of jet fuel and the heat that 24,000 gallons of jet fuel could generate when ignited. The massive, unforeseen heat the two impacts caused, rendered their models and the piping plans useless.

Just a simple man's humble opinion though.
What about wtc7? It was brought down at fee fall with no impact, no jet fuel, only office fires. The building was renovated with a structure upgrade at a cost of 200 million bucks.

I could be wrong but like I said they may have though the towers might topple over and bringing them down would be safer than a tip over. Idk

A lot of heros lost their life's savings people life's. I won't forget that. Just curious as to what people think. Just hard to believe within 8 hours three buildings exploded into their own footprints

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I have had about 12 beers but I'll play..

Here is a visual example of 24,000 gallons:

Office buildings fire suppression systems are designed to put out paper fires (this is simplifying things a tad). Paper, in massive quantities, burns around 800 degrees, jet fuel in massive quantities burns at around 1,800 degrees. Even a simpleton like you should be able to see the difference in structural impact..

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do u know that tower 7 was not hit by a plane, no jet fuel, nothing but an office fire. I'm not here to argue and I respect your opinion. I wish I didn't feel like something else happened that we don't know.

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I typed a HUGE, uneducated, response but my iPad dumped it. FYL!

It involved detailed temperatures of massive paper fires and what they typically burn at (800 degrees)and the properties of "simulation" burns.. Anyway, I was going to sum up my synopsis with this image so here you go:

·
Premium Member
TBSS
1,559 Posts
its just a matter of time before total take over! no more guns no more rights, first they put the fear into you and then you give them all the power to make choices for you! next thing you know :muahaha:

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
I bought you a new hat:

·
Trailblazer SS
15,616 Posts
It wasn't a 747 to hit the pentagon. But still a big plane hit it.
Some people say someone was behind if. Since the WTC were built on leased land with a 200 year lease.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
These are the exact same conspiracies that came out about a month after the tragedy. What a great way to kick off a weekend of remembrance, not. Take a walk around nyc for a few hours and maybe you'll see this a little differently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
trailer park living.
TrailblazerSS
16,328 Posts
I remember being in science class when the principal came in and said turn the TV on and whispered to the teacher why. TV came on just before the second plain. It took us all buy surprise because terrorism wasn't something talked about like it is now a days. That day was my 16th birthday and we were going to go to the mall to get a ps2 but all the malls and big stores were closed. The only cool thing about that day was seeing a pair of jets break the sound barrier by my house.
Any event can be made to look like conspiracy unless you were there and know all the facts. Look at these school shootings. Many say it's a ploy to remove guns from ppl. What if all these events really did happen, what if they are a conspiracy? The world is full of what if's and whack jobs.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
808 Posts
All I will say is the symmetry and speed of the collapse of WTC 7 is the smoking gun. That's the main event that was not covered up very well. And the 911 commission report explained that by not even mentioning it. After that you can go deeper into things that didn't make sense that day. I'm not an engineer but just the things I have learned in my life experience tell me that it's the Government's story that is the conspiracy not what the people that question it are saying. Anyone that looks into this event and believes the Government's story is exactly what they want in a good sheep. Keep electing those Democrats and Republicans people :cheers1:

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
The TBSS oil pickup must be a GM conspiracy then.

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
808 Posts
You're confused by the symmetry of 2 buildings with near identical structure and design had the same fail point? The TBSS oil pickup must be a GM conspiracy then.

LOL...You're confused about what WTC 7 is.

·
Premium Member
2008 Trailblazer SS
2,764 Posts
Have you ever been to NY? Been inside any of those buildings? Done anything but watch tv and internet theories about what "really" happened?

·
Just a noob
TrailblazerSS
6,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have you ever been to NY? Been inside any of those buildings? Done anything but watch tv and internet theories about what "really" happened?

I have, and I went right after 9/11.

Forget about the towers and explain wtc7.

Facts are that it fell at free fall and only had normal office fires and the report even confirmed this.

Plz explain your theory.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts