Chevy Trailblazer SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
3,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys here it goes, I will post parts as they become available. I am asking that the buyer covers the 4% in paypal.

*Jettt INTERIOR WHITE LEDs plus vanity bulbs (Brand new in package) SOLD

*Brand New MINT Tinted Headlights w/hi and lo masked off

Asking SOLD

*Driver side A Pillar...perfect to build your own Pillar pod!

Asking $35 Shipped

*Modded Headlights (gloss black housing, Tinted clear corners) SOLD $225 plus shipping or $125 plus shipping and stock headlights ..must be in very good shape.

*Jettt Switchbacks (white w/amber blinker) and White (corner markers) Asking $45 shipped for both SOLD

*Professionally Painted Engine Cover (Gloss Black) BTW...Overlays are removed...all black Asking $100 plus shipping

*Brand New DDM 6000k HID Slim Ballast Kit with Jettt harness and Used Jettt HID Fogs Asking $110 for both SOLD

Much more to come (headers, true duals, etc.) these are just a few small things that are all ready to ship or can easliy be removed! Feel free to pm me! Anthony

:cheers1:

·
Registered
08TbSS - Black
229 Posts
awww... Anthony wtf? are you selling your ride?

OK, guys -- Anthony did the tint on my tails, reflectors, etc and it was 1000.00% top notch flawless work. Seriously F-L-A-W-L-E-S-S. and this is stuff coming off his own truck? damn... You know it's :yay2:

Anthony, GLWS bro!

·
Call da amber lamps
TrailblazerSS
966 Posts
I really want those first headlamps. If you have 'em in a week or so I'll be wanting them. Gotta wait for Progressive to pay for the lady that backed up into my headlamp!

·
WANNABE SS OWNER
Trailblazer SS 2wd
16,025 Posts
How well does the tint on the first set of headlights hold up to daily driving? I m very interested......:popcorn3:

·
Registered
TrailblazerSS
449 Posts
PM sent on the clear corner headlights, and I can virtually walk my stockers over to you at any time!

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
2,787 Posts
You have a pm

·
Premium Member
TrailblazerSS
4,849 Posts
Interested in the hids, jetts harness is that the drl harness? And are the fogs the same color as the lows?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts